Fan Art University of Problems [DreamNow]

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
fan art.jpg
This is a dedicated thread for University of Problems fan-art and sharing the assets used in the game to create said fan-art.
Feel free to leave your own work below.
Link for ORIGINAL GAME: https://f95zone.to/threads/university-of-problems-v0-2-5-dreamnow.65957/
Developer: DreamNow -

Please, try to avoid using 3rd party services such as Imgur... And upload the images directly to our servers, you can do this by either dragging the image to the window or clicking the "Upload A File" button.

Last edited:

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
b_carol.png
Carol hair:

b_ashley.png
Ashley hair:

b_sara.png
Sara hair:

b_roxy.png
Roxy hair:

b_rachel.png
Rachael hair:

b_natalie.png
Natalie hair:

b_yuki.png
Yuki hair:

Last edited:

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
If the author would share some of assest which he used to create the characters.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Still no fan renders? :cry:
If the author would share some of assest which he used to create the characters.
There are only a handful of people here who actually enjoy looking for character assets on all the sites you can find them. I am not particularly one of those people. I don't mind tweaking once the base character and skin texture is found, but that is about the extent.

Some devs, even those that use straight 'out of the box' characters seem to think that they have 'created' something special and guard the information like it is the secret seven herbs and spices KFC uses on their fried chicken. There is a small minority that see fan art as a way to promote their games. Someone might see the fan art and say they like the characters so they want to see what all the fuss is about.

I am not saying this dev is that way, just that there are so few with open minds. Either way, did anyone on this thread think to ask the dev directly what the character assets are?

Last edited:

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
I just discover this thread so I thought I could give the crazy Sasha a try^^, using Aurore for G8f as a starting base. Work in progress of course

View attachment 1388072

With a bit of work on her face I think is should do it.
Sasha is not Aurore, she is + morph

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
You can always tell when Tshaw17 comes to a thread as every girl must live in the same building and for some reason likes to sprawl out on the balcony floor. Then next we will see a body full of tattoos, then after that he breaks out the latex! :LOL: (y):D

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
You can always tell when Tshaw17 comes to a thread as every girl must live in the same building and for some reason likes to sprawl out on the balcony floor. Then next we will see a body full of tattoos, then after that he breaks out the latex! :LOL: (y):D
hahahaha. Guilty as charged. But yes you're right^^. Mainly because this setting has a nice sunset light that's not whiting things out, and also because rendering time is super fast, so that's good to practice characters accuracy^^

And guess what, somebody, told me : what's the point in staging super hot babes, and hiding them beneath layers of latex ? Best advice. So I'll go light on latex and leather (atr least I'll try :ROFLMAO: )

Reactions: m4dsk1llz

Loumax

Oct 12, 2021
I go crazy for Sara! Someone can indicate the Modell and the assets please?