EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
965856_Header_V3.1.jpg

Overview:
Student life is perhaps the most vivid, colorful, and memorable period of life for many of us. You start your adult life, feel unlimited possibilities, make a lot of new acquaintances. "University of Problems" is just about it.

An ordinary guy from an ordinary family unexpectedly enters one of the best universities in the country. What could be better, right? Lots of opportunities, constant parties, attractive girls, complete freedom of choice. In a word: real adult life. But everything is not as rosy as it may seem at first glance...​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-02
Released Date: 2024-02-29
Developer: DreamNow - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.4.0 Extended
Language: English
Other Games: Short Stories
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Console Commands:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Update only: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: Fan Sig - Fan Sign 2 - Multi Mod* - Fan Art - Fan Sig 3 - Walkthrough - Gallery Unlocker*

Soucer thanks for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

052.jpg 083.jpg 089.jpg 146d.jpg 163.jpg 247.jpg 258c.jpg 130.jpg 193.jpg 178a.jpg 224d.jpg 293f.jpg 315c.jpg 341a.jpg 352d.jpg 365b.jpg 387.jpg 400a.jpg 410c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Seems interesting but I need to know more so if anyone who has played the game so far can tell us more what it is about. Also dev I see a good looking group of girls so I got to ask is there going to be a harem?

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
DreamNow you should tell us planned fetishes, that is always a must for us to know and for anyone before supporting a dev.
Seems interesting but I need to know more so if anyone who has played the game so far can tell us more what it is about. Also dev I see a good looking group of girls so I got to ask is there going to be a harem?
Guys, I just started developing this project. And while I can not say for sure what will be in the game. If we are talking about a fetish, then there will definitely be a footfetish, female / male domination, bdsm, a sufficient amount of exhibitionism, light coercion. I can say for sure that no harsh perversions are planned.

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
*looks at banner*
Without even playing the game, left to right:
The Bad Girl, The Shy Virgin, The Best Friend, The Sexy Teacher, The Popular Girl, The Slut, The Sporty Girl
The first is correct.
The second assumption is wrong (Sara is not a virgin. And she's not shy, but rather avoids people she doesn't know well. Doesn't trust them).
The third assumption is probably correct. Carol is just a nice girl, but she's not a" best friend " yet.
The fourth assumption is straight to the point.
The fifth assumption is incorrect. Ashley is a freshman and has everything ahead of her. The popular girl is Carol (third from left).
The sixth assumption is definitely wrong.
7 - yep. But more precisely, a sporty teacher.

4.30 star(s) 192 Votes