tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
Here is the full announcement, including notification of a small 'bug' in the version (which doesn't cause an issue).

1659121530506.png
Thank you for your support!
Please report any bugs, errors, or problems you find to a special channel in discord or here.
Full game (Basic version):
  • PC - |
  • MAC - |
  • Android (Will be available later)
Update patch to v1.0.0 (Install this patch only on v0.9.5 Basic or v0.9.5 Extended):
How to install the update patch:
  • PC:
    Copy the "game" folder from the archive to the game root directory and replace files.
  • MAC:
    Copy the "game" folder from the archive to the game root directory (Contents/Resources/autorun) and replace files.
Walkthrough: | |
Game (Extended version): Will be available in the next 24-48 hours!
If in the event with Carol in this update she says that the MC didn't respond to her message yesterday (Carol sent a photo of herself in a red dress), but you responded to this message, then you will need to replay the previous update. Or just leave it as it is. This will not cause any big problems in the future.
Now you can find out the name of the music currently playing by clicking "What music is playing" button in the lower right corner of the screen.
  • ~ 700 renders and 6 animations ( +75 renders, 4 animations and 6 PVU Lewd photos in the Extended version)
2) Events:
  • big main event with Lexi +1 lewd event in the Extended ver.
  • big event with Roxy
  • event with Carol
  • small event with Carol and Yuki (3 versions depending on MC's relationship with Carol)
  • big event with Yuki +1 lewd event in the Extended ver.
  • event with Ashley
Minor:
  • optimized the game code a little bit
  • added the ability to get the name of the song playing with a special button. Now you don't have to use PVU Radio to find the song you like
  • maded some minor changes to the dialogues from previous versions. More to come in the future

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] University of Problems [v1.0.0 Extended] [DreamNow] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.7GB
Repack size: 1.37GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Update Only (1GB > 227MB) = /
Notice: You can use above Update Only with my previous repack v0.9.5 Basic/Extended and v1.0.0 Basic (for links look below in spoiler) to bring it up to v1.0.0 Extended

QuickTip: Keep your files, when Extended (or future version) is out i will post Update Only so you won't need to download the whole thing again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Notice: Its already included in the repack but if you want just the Official Guide v1.0.0 check in attachments below.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :geek:

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
WIP on a whole repack...

If you have my previous repack just copy/paste Update Only (77MB) and you are good to go.

Yup, everything works, i'll even create Extended upgrade for Basic v1.0.0 :giggle:

Also Sancho1969 you can find scripts for v1.0.0 in above link ;)

Will edit this post when everything is done...
Ugh,you're kidding me... I haven't had a weekend off in months. There goes another. :ROFLMAO: Thanks for lookin' out brother.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
" - the game code has been slightly optimized "

That's never a good sign... ( crosses fingers tightly )
still doesnt mean different character models or makeup or no granny buns on characters that looked far better with hair down lol

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Repack done 1.22GB, uploading...

If you have my previous repack just copy/paste Update Only (77MB) and you are good to go.
This is Upgrade Only (141MB), you can use this with Basic v1.0.0 and add content from Extended v0.9.5

Yup, everything works, i'll even create Extended upgrade for Basic v1.0.0 :giggle:

Also Sancho1969 you can find scripts for v1.0.0 in above link ;)

Will edit this post when everything is done...
Yo bud.... this is is Basic v1.0.0 right? Someone told me Extended v1.0.0 was a thing but now I'm doubting everything.

4.30 star(s) 192 Votes