RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I didn't get classrom sex event with Roxy, i wasnt rough with her, im in her good path and i was thinking i done everyting right. And I do call and talked with Nikki about being studio and she wasn't there. What have i done wrong?

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I didn't get classrom sex event with Roxy, i wasnt rough with her, im in her good path and i was thinking i done everyting right. And I do call and talked with Nikki about being studio and she wasn't there. What have i done wrong?
You got the groping/teasing classroom scene with Roxy, right? Where she agreed to delay her gratification until they can take their time? I'm betting that scene is going to be really good, and possibly better than the one you are asking about so don't feel TOO bad about it. :love: However, if you are a completionist, to get this scene, you need to also have agreed to model for Nikki's exhibition project. I can't remember off the top of my head when that happens... Maybe when MC goes to help her move stuff around in her studio? Basically, if you've been nice to Nikki and pay her attention, respond to her text messages etc, you should get the invitation to model. If you can't find it, let me know and I'll trace through the code more closely for you.

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
There's a new cheat system that was entered to this game by the developer so i think that that's the way to unlock that content.

I shared in here everything that i found in his extended version post:

View attachment 1483419
I used the cheat in the game but some scenes and some PUV lewd pictures are still locked.Apparently the unlocker in the mod doesn't work completely.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
You got the groping/teasing classroom scene with Roxy, right? Where she agreed to delay her gratification until they can take their time? I'm betting that scene is going to be really good, and possibly better than the one you are asking about so don't feel TOO bad about it. :love: However, if you are a completionist, to get this scene, you need to also have agreed to model for Nikki's exhibition project. I can't remember off the top of my head when that happens... Maybe when MC goes to help her move stuff around in her studio? Basically, if you've been nice to Nikki and pay her attention, respond to her text messages etc, you should get the invitation to model. If you can't find it, let me know and I'll trace through the code more closely for you.
The problem is i was, i talked her and got + points for her and i like Nikki BTW but i dont get that scene.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I used the cheat in the game but some scenes and some PUV lewd pictures are still locked.Apparently the unlocker in the mod doesn't work completely.
I think the PVU pictures unlock based on the scenes you've seen, so the scene unlocker probably doesn't affect them.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
What a twist!)) Don't even know whether to sympathize with you or to be happy for) And... well, then it's clear why you fell for a young and sexy divorcee Rachel))) There's something to it, nah?)) If anything, I'm sorry for my sense of humor, man) We're all hooked on this game like nuts)

By the way, Carol's obviously my Number One, seems to be an ideal young relationship) Unless, of course, you're divorced with 2 kids)))
No need for an apology. You're good man. Carol is fine (that foot fetish content is sexy as fuck) but the relationship moved way too fast for me...I like a bit of a slow burn with relationships in games..Kinda ruins the fun when you immediately start saying you love each other.
Ashley and Sara on the other hand....that's the good stuff.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Horror version of Abby with her full soundtrack:

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
hmm, can some one indulge me in telling why i don't get the new content?

For me the game ended at Rachel's (teacher) appartement (V6.5extended), i install V7.0extended, i load my last save but it just tells me end of current game (6.5), i load up another save, but ends exactly the same.

4.30 star(s) 201 Votes