Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm in the beginning, "date" with Rachel. And I must say that so far, everything is fine, but .. why did Dev decide to give Rachel a hairstyle similar to Carol's? I liked her overall hairstyle very much and wouldn't mind her wearing it at this point. After all, I fell in love with her while she wore that hairstyle, didn't I?
I love her not only because of her looks, because Rachel is amazing.
but Dev could do some more and at least if he wanted to change her hairstyle for this big moment with MC, he could give us a slightly different hairstyle from Carol's.

But other than that .. I have to say this update 0.7.5 is amazing! Very nice time with lovely Sarah. I like it. Here, nothing but keep her close to me... and protect her. I love her. I don't want her to be hurt anymore.

Now I have the rest of Rachel's date.. I know it's gonna be a very well time. I love this game! :love:

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I've just finished playing the latest UoP update. The best update!! Sex with Rachel, finally !!! :love: :love:

Oct 7, 2021
I've just finished playing the latest UoP update. The best update!! Sex with Rachel, finally !!! :love: :love:
DreamNow did really well with this update, I hope there are more special and memorable encounters like this one, so much more with Carol and Rachel as with the other girls too, it's always beautiful and romantic to see this, it leaves your heart warm, full of good feelings

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
DreamNow did really well with this update, I hope there are more special and memorable encounters like this one, so much more with Carol and Rachel as with the other girls too, it's always beautiful and romantic to see this, it leaves your heart warm, full of good feelings
Im waiting now for scenes with lovely Sara. :)

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
Hi,

the link did not work for me, but browsing to the game manually from the game list worked just fine :) Your link may have a mistake somewhere in the post :)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Hi,

the link did not work for me, but browsing to the game manually from the game list worked just fine :) Your link may have a mistake somewhere in the post :)
Thank you so much for reporting, fixing it now. Reason is because i moved all the torrent files off the main site to a subdomain - thanks again!

Fixed now, if you see it again please let me know, i thought i had them all :(

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Thank you so much for reporting, fixing it now. Reason is because i moved all the torrent files off the main site to a subdomain - thanks again!

Fixed now, if you see it again please let me know, i thought i had them all :(
No probs, I'm quite the supporter of torrents. I'm very glad someone managed to get that going, especially now with nopy seemingly having little to no chance of coming back :(

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
No probs, I'm quite the supporter of torrents. I'm very glad someone managed to get that going, especially now with nopy seemingly having little to no chance of coming back :(
Right? Nopy dying was a dark day, I was fortunate enough to chat with him before the dreaded day came - I've always been in complete awe at the amount of traffic they pushed - it was just, mindblowing. I do hope they come back, it's a horrible way to go.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Only a simple change of hairstyle and it turns out Rachel is pretty much Carol's older sister (or a relative of both Carol and Roxy? :ROFLMAO:).

In this last update I found her reaaally weird..

Reactions: jonnybravo11

LatinEmperor

May 6, 2020
IDY, but for some reason all the downloads for UoP are being extreme slow for me. It never happen before, and when I download other games on the website, they are going the regular speed I get.

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
Right? Nopy dying was a dark day, I was fortunate enough to chat with him before the dreaded day came - I've always been in complete awe at the amount of traffic they pushed - it was just, mindblowing. I do hope they come back, it's a horrible way to go.
You are the best bro! coming in clutch after Nopy was eliminated!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tarrang and RPDL
4.30 star(s) 201 Votes