Silence59

Jan 4, 2020

Hey there!
Don't forget to vote for ! There will only be two winners, each of whom will get 1 additional scene in the next update.
  • big main event with Lexi (the first part of casting call)
  • event with Roxy
  • event with Carol (+ a little bit of Abby in this scene)
  • small event with Carol and Yuki (3 versions depending on MC's relationship with Carol)
  • big event with Yuki (like a date, but in the style of Yuki's story)
In addition, two more events will be added to this list based on the results of . I don't think I have time for anything else.
2) Renders and animations:
About 160 renders and 5 animations are ready
3) Other things:
  • I optimized the game code a little bit
  • I added the ability to get the name of the song playing with a special button. Now you don't have to use PVU Radio to find the song you like
  • I made some minor changes to the dialogues from previous versions. More to come
I'm not sure of a release date for v1.0.0, but I have a feeling I'll be able to get the next update done by the end of July.
As many of you may remember, since March of this year I put Patreon's billing on pause (4 months in total). Initially, I planned to take a break for only one month for personal reasons, but it turned out that due to events in Eastern Europe, the pause in development was delayed for a much longer period than I had planned.
Now I'm almost back to the same pace of game development, but I'm still hesitant to release updates every month. At least for now.
This is largely because I'm not sure I can handle that kind of workload right off the bat after a long break. In addition, because of some health problems that I briefly mentioned , I can't afford to work on the game all day like I used to (instead of 6 days for 9-10 hours every week before, now I work 6 days for 8 hours).
But... Since I'm really hoping to release v1.0.0 by the end of July, I've decided to resume billing. But I don't know yet how I'm going to set up my work after July (read more below), so I'll let you know about billing in August and the following months later.
2) Version 1.0.0 - is it ready to be called "UoP: Chapter 1" or something like that?
At the moment, the Basic version of the game has a size of about 4 GB. And that's quite a lot even considering that I use compression for images and music (otherwise the game would be about 8-10 GB or even more). That's why I'm thinking about splitting the game into several parts.
Besides that, uniting all the content that will be in v1.0.0 into a separate part would be a great solution to create a kind of milestone for UoP and start publishing it on Steam.
But for now, these are just my thoughts. This is quite a complicated and serious issue because it will take an enormous amount of work. Mostly because I want to redo the initial part of the game...
3) About the remake of the beginning part of UoP
No news so far. In the past two months, I've redone only a tiny part of content to write about it.
I still think I should redo the beginning of UoP with current updates' quality so that new players are interested in UoP and not horrified by those a little bit ugly renders and immediately delete it (I mean renders and animations before v0.2.5).
I'll also need to make new animations, rewrite some dialogues, redo the MC's diary a bit and much more... In short, there will be a lot of changes.
That's why I'm not sure yet about the structure of my work after July. Maybe I'll take 1-2 months to completely finish my work on all content up to v1.0.0 and only after that start working on the next updates of UoP. Or maybe I won't stop and keep going develop new updates in the same mode...
Best wishes,
Dream Now

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Is it possible to gain a harem option for all girls or just certain girls? I like all of 'em but don't wanna ignore or friendzone em either.

I know you have the option to fool around with most of the girls, both love interests and side girls but in the end will MC be forced to choose a single lover at the end?

Also won't their be consequences along the way if you focus on all love interests? but they found out your with another LI?

Don't get me wrong I love this game, I don't want MC and his LI's get their hearts broken so I can focus on a single or multiple paths for each girls.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I've been playing this game a lot lately. I find it really good unless you do a one-girl playthrough. Because after a while the friendship scenes stop so you start skipping days between scenes with your LI and scenes with Vlad, and that's really unfortunate. I really liked the friendships you started to build in the beginning but once you make the final decision to go the friendship route, scenes with that character stop coming. You just get black screens with a text about that you hung out with friends. Maybe the Dev didn't expect that some would want to be faithful to one girl or maybe he just didn't have time to ad friendship scenes. I'm hoping it will get better on that front.

I also wish that save pages after 12 was numbered, like in BaD and CK.

I'm still going to continue playing.

Tomomasa

May 10, 2022
I like it that the girls have characters. They are not some bimbos. I already broke up with 2 just because I didn't want to hurt their feelings later. Of course all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy so I keep my favorites close.

Reactions: Crusader of Romance

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
DreamNow
Dear DreamNow, I am new in these forums and I love very much many unique great games in these forums, So I thank you very much for this great wonderful game hoping to you my best wishes and good luck.
The only very big prblem to me is I love Carol, I Love Rachel, I love Sara , So can I ask if that is OK or I have to play the game from start for each one of them.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good morning.

SanchoMod Update: Maintenance (non-critical)

Change log:
  • Added a spoiler-free warning to a Roxy's HardSub choice 1656774557575.png
  • Added the ability to remove the FreeRoam guide from the MiniStat (keep the stats but remove the FreeRoam information) which is toggled On/Off in correlation with the standard ChoiceGuide. ChoiceGuide Off = FreeRoam guide Off, and vice-versa.
Regards.

Reactions: Ghostly

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
DreamNow
Dear DreamNow, I am new in these forums and I love very much many unique great games in these forums, So I thank you very much for this great wonderful game hoping to you my best wishes and good luck.
The only very big prblem to me is I love Carol, I Love Rachel, I love Sara , So can I ask if that is OK or I have to play the game from start for each one of them.
Thank you!

I promised there would be a harem ending in the game, so Carol + Rachel + Sara together is okay. But this ending won't be too easy to get.
What about Abby path? Are there still plans for that?
Yeah, a storyline with Abby is in the plans. But:
1) This path will most likely be added closer to the final or afterwards
2) I'm not sure how appropriate this content would be for Patreon and for Steam (in the future). So most likely the Abby branch will be published as an add on. Or maybe not. Anyway, I have yet to think about it.

conchimdada

Jun 29, 2022
someone help me. i mistake to turn cheat on and unlocked all memories. how can i lock them again? i even delete game and install again but saves and memories still show off

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
someone help me. i mistake to turn cheat on and unlocked all memories. how can i lock them again? i even delete game and install again but saves and memories still show off
Just delete
C:\Users\ YOUR profile \AppData\Roaming\RenPy\University of Problems
and University_of_Problems\game\saves
then try again.
but may i ask why to lock them again

Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Just delete
C:\Users\ YOUR profile \AppData\Roaming\RenPy\University of Problems
and University_of_Problems\game\saves
then try again.
but may i ask why to lock them again
Probably for the same reason I don't unlock them until I've played at least a couple of my main routes: just to see if I can get them organically without using the cheat. Then, if I didn't get something, I turn on the cheat to see what it is and that gives me a clue as to how to revamp my play (if I think the scene is worth the work).

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Thank you!

I promised there would be a harem ending in the game, so Carol + Rachel + Sara together is okay. But this ending won't be too easy to get.

Yeah, a storyline with Abby is in the plans. But:
1) This path will most likely be added closer to the final or afterwards
2) I'm not sure how appropriate this content would be for Patreon and for Steam (in the future). So most likely the Abby branch will be published as an add on. Or maybe not. Anyway, I have yet to think about it.
Wait wait, do you mean that the harem ending will only be Carol + Rachel + Sara only or you mean that the harem ending have all the girls including Carol + Rachel + Sara?

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Wait wait, do you mean that the harem ending will only be Carol + Rachel + Sara only or you mean that the harem ending have all the girls including Carol + Rachel + Sara?
I plan for the harem ending where the player will be able to get any combination of girls. I mean, it will depend on who the MC develops a relationship with and who he doesn't mess up with before the harem part starts. It could be Sara + Carol + Rachel or for example Roxy + Yuki + Ashley + Natalie or it could be all the girls at once.
But that's just my plans for now. More precise information will be in the future.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
I plan for the harem ending where the player will be able to get any combination of girls. I mean, it will depend on who the MC develops a relationship with and who he doesn't mess up with before the harem part starts. It could be Sara + Carol + Rachel or for example Roxy + Yuki + Ashley + Natalie or it could be all the girls at once.
But that's just my plans for now. More precise information will be in the future.
Thank god for walkthroughs. Needz allz.

4.30 star(s) 201 Votes