camube

Jun 4, 2022
I plan for the harem ending where the player will be able to get any combination of girls. I mean, it will depend on who the MC develops a relationship with and who he doesn't mess up with before the harem part starts. It could be Sara + Carol + Rachel or for example Roxy + Yuki + Ashley + Natalie or it could be all the girls at once.
But that's just my plans for now. More precise information will be in the future.
I really like your philosophy of creating characters you yourself like. Rachel is very pretty, not to mention Carol and everyone else too

Reactions: DreamNow

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod - Update (critical)

Changelog:
  • Resolves game breaking exception error described here (I fucked up some basic Core code in the previous update), thanks to Loosy for reporting.
  • Adds new in-game dialogue adjustments for dialogue box (see below for details).
New bonus feature - adjust dialogue font size and dialogue box opacity while in game via [Alt+(ArrowKeys)] without having to do so in SanchoOptions.
  • Use Alt+Left/Right Arrows to adjust dialogue box opacity (same effect as adjusting manually via SanchoOptions).
  • Use Alt+Up/Down Arrows to adjust dialogue text size (same effect as adjusting manually via SanchoOptions).
Regards and be well.

bobdango

Dec 25, 2020
Is it just me or do choices that give Intelligence points rarely give relationship points unlike lust point choices.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
No one likes a smartass

Hey, are you even talking about THIS game?! Using intelligence doesn't mean being a smartass in there.

In fact, there's much of a choice to make your MC look way better in front of the girls when choosing Intelligence options as compared to Lust ones.

Basically, this is not correct. How come you've made your conclusion... If you could run your eyes over the walkthrough once again and check this out, you'd find out otherwise.
I believe he meant his statement as tongue in cheek, but I could be wrong. My wife doesn't like my type of humor because she has a stick up her ass all the time, and when she tells me my joke isn't funny I just double down more.:devilish:

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
I believe he meant his statement as tongue in cheek, but I could be wrong. My wife doesn't like my type of humor because she has a stick up her ass all the time, and when she tells me my joke isn't funny I just double down more.:devilish:
Is you wife's name Nikki, by any coincidence?

v01d_08

Modder
Jan 2, 2018
SanchoMod - Update (critical)

Changelog:
  • Resolves game breaking exception error described here (I fucked up some basic Core code in the previous update), thanks to Loosy for reporting.
  • Adds new in-game dialogue adjustments for dialogue box (see below for details).
New bonus feature - adjust dialogue font size and dialogue box opacity while in game via [Alt+(ArrowKeys)] without having to do so in SanchoOptions.
  • Use Alt+Left/Right Arrows to adjust dialogue box opacity (same effect as adjusting manually via SanchoOptions).
  • Use Alt+Up/Down Arrows to adjust dialogue text size (same effect as adjusting manually via SanchoOptions).
Regards and be well.
God bless you, I lost hope to fix loading failure in game version 0.95. After updating the mod files it seems working again!

Reactions: phreadom

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
God bless you, I lost hope to fix loading failure in game version 0.95. After updating the mod files it seems working again!
Remember just in case: If you ever want/need to load a save that was made while SanchoMod was installed later inside a VN that is not modded, simply DL the small file in the mod's OP tagged "SaveFixer". This small file negates remnants of the mod's code contained in the "modded" save files. Just remember to delete this small file later if you decide to reinstall the mod.
1657912791699.png
Just letting you know in case you ever need to troubleshoot a load failure in the future. Regards.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Well, it's been a while since I played this, several versions ago, today I started playing again, and get to the "love nest" scene with Rachel, and holy shit that was hot AF, kudos to the dev again! This game never stops to amaze me when it comes to the renders and the girls

4.30 star(s) 201 Votes