homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Looking forward to this next update. Was kind of disappointed with the Nikki stuff, not sure why there is so much build up with character, considering she isn't a main Love interest. Lets get some action already!

calleja12

Oct 1, 2017
i find a bug, the second payment of shasa don´t begin although follow this path. Must begin this event but skip to massage with Yuki

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Is there anyway to completely delete all save data (including like pics, scenes, and extras)? I want to play this game completely brand new from the start (like it was never played ever) and I deleted the save file but it still shows all the extra content from past playthroughs. Is there another folder I should be removing?
Make sure to delete:
C:\Users\Your profile \AppData\Roaming\RenPy\University of Problems

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
I am so exited for the evil women in one playtrough my MC is together wit carol but she prob has some shady plans I am so exited wish i had time maschien :love: :love: :love:

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
Here is Dev's Blog #51, including some news on future timescales...

1658708626185.png

[News] Dev's blog #51
Hey there!
Roxy and Ashley won in about additional events. The additional event with Ashley will be another sex lesson for her. But there will be no standalone additional event with Roxy. Instead of that I have significantly expanded the initially planned event with her. In the first version, this event was fairly short and didn't include any lewd content (it was just a quick phone call from Roxy after the party). But since Roxy won the poll, the final version of this event got a decent amount of hot renders, some information about Roxy and her life in general, a bit about her past, and an interesting teaser about the next game day.
Yuki and Lexi won in about extra events for the Extended version. There's not much to write about. These event are not standalone ones, they're just alternative versions of the Basic version's events.
The Basic version is almost ready. It remains to wait for the proofread dialogues, finish a couple of small things and do the final testing. Currently I'm working on content for the Extended version.
The Basic version will be published by the end of July (the Extended version, too, I hope).
1) The following events are written:
  • big main event with Lexi (the first part of the casting call) (+1 in the Extended ver.)
  • big event with Roxy
  • event with Carol (+a little bit of Abby in this scene)
  • small event with Carol and Yuki (3 versions depending on MC's relationship with Carol)
  • big event with Yuki (like a date, but in the style of Yuki's story) (+1 in the Extended ver.)
  • event with Ashley
2) Renders and animations:
About 700 renders and 6 animations (+ ??? renders, 4 animations and 6 PVU Lewd pics for the Extended ver.)
3) Other things:
  • I optimized the game code a little bit
  • I added the ability to get the name of the song playing with a special button. Now you don't have to use PVU Radio to find the song you like
  • I made some minor changes to the dialogues from previous versions. More to come in the future
  • A lot of improvements and fixes that were made in the remake version of the game
The development of the update 1.0.5 will take about two months (for example, the development of the current update 1.0.0 took about 6-6.5 weeks). I used to release updates every month, but now is not the right time to go back to that. Because I'm still not sure I can handle it and, besides that, I have two important tasks for now:
  • to continue developing the story and deliver regular updates to you
  • to redo the beginning of the game as I wrote in previous news posts.
So, over the past month I have been thinking about how to manage my near future work and I have come to this decision. After publishing update 1.0.0, I'll spend the next 6 weeks (the whole of August and 2 weeks of September) developing the 1.0.5 update. And the remaining 2 weeks of September I will be working on redoing the initial part of the game.
I don't know what will come of it all, but hopefully I can accomplish all the things I already have planned for August and September.
I won't pause billing in August, as I did when I took a long break in game development (because I won't take a break this time). So if you're not happy with my plans for the next two months, you still have time to take some actions regarding your subscription.

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
Here is the full announcement, including notification of a small 'bug' in the version (which doesn't cause an issue).

1659121530506.png
Thank you for your support!
Please report any bugs, errors, or problems you find to a special channel in discord or here.
Full game (Basic version):
  • PC - |
  • MAC - |
  • Android (Will be available later)
Update patch to v1.0.0 (Install this patch only on v0.9.5 Basic or v0.9.5 Extended):
How to install the update patch:
  • PC:
    Copy the "game" folder from the archive to the game root directory and replace files.
  • MAC:
    Copy the "game" folder from the archive to the game root directory (Contents/Resources/autorun) and replace files.
Walkthrough: | |
Game (Extended version): Will be available in the next 24-48 hours!
If in the event with Carol in this update she says that the MC didn't respond to her message yesterday (Carol sent a photo of herself in a red dress), but you responded to this message, then you will need to replay the previous update. Or just leave it as it is. This will not cause any big problems in the future.
Now you can find out the name of the music currently playing by clicking "What music is playing" button in the lower right corner of the screen.
  • ~ 700 renders and 6 animations ( +75 renders, 4 animations and 6 PVU Lewd photos in the Extended version)
2) Events:
  • big main event with Lexi +1 lewd event in the Extended ver.
  • big event with Roxy
  • event with Carol
  • small event with Carol and Yuki (3 versions depending on MC's relationship with Carol)
  • big event with Yuki +1 lewd event in the Extended ver.
  • event with Ashley
Minor:
  • optimized the game code a little bit
  • added the ability to get the name of the song playing with a special button. Now you don't have to use PVU Radio to find the song you like
  • maded some minor changes to the dialogues from previous versions. More to come in the future

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] University of Problems [v1.0.0 Extended] [DreamNow] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.7GB
Repack size: 1.37GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Update Only (1GB > 227MB) = /
Notice: You can use above Update Only with my previous repack v0.9.5 Basic/Extended and v1.0.0 Basic (for links look below in spoiler) to bring it up to v1.0.0 Extended

QuickTip: Keep your files, when Extended (or future version) is out i will post Update Only so you won't need to download the whole thing again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Notice: Its already included in the repack but if you want just the Official Guide v1.0.0 check in attachments below.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :geek:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 201 Votes