Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
WIP on a whole repack...

If you have my previous repack just copy/paste Update Only (77MB) and you are good to go.

Yup, everything works, i'll even create Extended upgrade for Basic v1.0.0 :giggle:

Also Sancho1969 you can find scripts for v1.0.0 in above link ;)

Will edit this post when everything is done...
Ugh,you're kidding me... I haven't had a weekend off in months. There goes another. :ROFLMAO: Thanks for lookin' out brother.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
" - the game code has been slightly optimized "

That's never a good sign... ( crosses fingers tightly )
still doesnt mean different character models or makeup or no granny buns on characters that looked far better with hair down lol

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Repack done 1.22GB, uploading...

If you have my previous repack just copy/paste Update Only (77MB) and you are good to go.
This is Upgrade Only (141MB), you can use this with Basic v1.0.0 and add content from Extended v0.9.5

Yup, everything works, i'll even create Extended upgrade for Basic v1.0.0 :giggle:

Also Sancho1969 you can find scripts for v1.0.0 in above link ;)

Will edit this post when everything is done...
Yo bud.... this is is Basic v1.0.0 right? Someone told me Extended v1.0.0 was a thing but now I'm doubting everything.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I was really hoping to see more along the lines of the sorority head girl seducing the ladies as they wanted to join the sorority. I saw maybe one scene like that, then I guess that dropped off.

At this point, is the MC still clueless, or is he finally getting some shots in against the bad guys? Been a while since I have played this.

matissewan11

Jun 6, 2021
1.0?
am i smelling a rushed ending?
I've read in the thread that the Dev plans to split the VN in episodes, so maybe the next update would be the start of episode 2, still I may be wrong, but I don't think the game will be wrapped up any time soon

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
1.0?
am i smelling a rushed ending?
If you look at the version numbering history, this should be 0.10.0 but it looks like it just got made to 1.0.0 instead. I've never understood the reason for the 0.X.5 releases with this game since they are just a standard release.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
If you look at the version numbering history, this should be 0.10.0 but it looks like it just got made to 1.0.0 instead. I've never understood the reason for the 0.X.5 releases with this game since they are just a standard release.
Meh, it could just have esaily been v0.9.6 too. The numbering truly doesn't matter which is likely your point anyway. It's soley a team preference according to (hopefully) pre-planned project scopes. There's just no ISO for version cataloging.

Reactions: DVC804

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Is there a reason my save isn't working?
Have you used the Sancho Mod and stopped, or didn't use it before and started? From what he's said in other games, using then stopping, or not using then starting, can make your saves unstable and unusable. Same for KoGa3 and his mods. They get so complex that they can really screw things up. Mods are kind of like opiods: the stronger they are, the more they can fuck you up. I usually prefer Scrappy when I can get them - he keeps it simple, but you don't really get to do all the cheat stuff.

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
Ihmo, Rachel is the LI of the game. An update without her is a pain in the heart. I will wait.
The world needs a Rachel only spin-off game ;) I guess I will also wait then for the next update(s), even if Carol has a few scenes and is my #2 (or #1.5). But that's what you get for having so many potential LIs... no one ever gets enough scenes and I made a conscious decision only to focus on Rachel and Carol with some Ashley on the side just to see how silly things will get between her and the MC.

4.30 star(s) 201 Votes