Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
No idea, it could be my desktop. Although this has happened to another game with a Sancho Mod.

In fairness to the writing, the MC is written as a bit of a fucking idiot.
In
Dunno bud. I don't change any actions of movement in a freeroam, that's 100% dev code. You previously said "it only lets me click on the left". What is on the right of whatever specifically your talking about that you can't click?

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
Dunno bud. I don't change any actions of movement in a freeroam, that's 100% dev code. You previously said "it only lets me click on the left". What is on the right of whatever specifically your talking about that you can't click?
It was during the party when you meet Sara and she's being taunted by the douchebags.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
It was during the party when you meet Sara and she's being taunted by the douchebags.
I've had to restart the game three times since I started, and never had an issue in the roams. Also been using Sancho since the second time around.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Our definitions of "specifically" are apparently different. I'll grasp at a couple straws nonetheless.

In the kitchen there's nothing to click on the right... only the characters on the screen or the down arrow:
1683165345174.png

If you click on Sara then there's only a menu choice to proceed to the final of the freeroam or exit back to the kitchen, again there's nothing to click on the right:
1683165499509.png

Again, what specifically on the right are you saying you can't click bud?

All the navigation "arrows" are the dev's code, I've got nothing to do with any of them except telling you where they go / what they do.
1683165741705.png

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
All the navigation "arrows" are the dev's code, I've got nothing to do with any of them except telling you where they go / what they do.
View attachment 2594310
It was when you walked into the party, couldn't click on Carol, then couldn't click on the people sitting on the couch. No matter. I have a number of play throughs, so I have managed to get most of the gallery unlocked now.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
She may be easy-ish to "get", but she's not exactly straightforward to keep.
Never had any problems in keeping Roxy around. Just be a little rough in sex with her, she likes it, but be nice in attitude. Quite natural.

Unlike Rachel whom I got and kept only after the third run. Or Ashley who is the hardest to get initially - it's not obvious from the game IMO, so I had to search for the way with her online.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Roxy is really the best girl. Wild and adorable the same time.
Also I want to know which scene is Rachel new scene in v1.2.0 update? Can someone point out for me. Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: bo77om

Dorf56

Sep 3, 2019
It's already in this thread. Many times. The search engine is your hero if you don't know how to read a thread a little backwards.
View attachment 2595581
I use the search function all of the time but never to locate a compressed version of a game, because I don't know what to enter.

I tried 'university of problems compressed' and selected 'search everywhere' and got a 7-page response.

I tried 'compressed' and selected 'this thread' and got an 8-page response.

If someone could provide an example of what should be entered in the search function that will provide something better than what I've tried, I would greatly appreciate it!

• Angry
Reactions: sztrb

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
iff you check the Genre
spoilers there is 1 tag double
3DCG, Male protagonist, Romance , School setting, Animated, Corruption, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Handjob, Oral sex, Teasing, Vaginal sex, PoV, Humor, Voyeurism, Sex toys, Bdsm, Interracial, Milf, Creampie, Groping this is what is posted in the spoiler of this novel OP post

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
If someone could provide an example of what should be entered in the search function that will provide something better than what I've tried, I would greatly appreciate it!
Okay, pal. I don't want to be mean, but if you see the 1312. "compressed"-post in a week in this forum, it's just annoying. So please excuse my sarcastic behaviour in my last post. I'll help you.

At first, you should enter the thread of the game you need. It helps a lot. The next step is simple. Just type "compressed" + actual version to sort out older versions. See:
How to find compressed versions in this thread.png

If you do it right, you get some results like this:
surprise surprise.png

If you click the very first result you will be directed to the post you need:
you dont say.png

You're welcome!

Dorf56

Sep 3, 2019
Okay, pal. I don't want to be mean, but if you see the 1312. "compressed"-post in a week in this forum, it's just annoying. So please excuse my sarcastic behaviour in my last post. I'll help you.

At first, you should enter the thread of the game you need. It helps a lot. The next step is simple. Just type "compressed" + actual version to sort out older versions. See:
View attachment 2597747

If you do it right, you get some results like this:
View attachment 2597748

If you click the very first result you will be directed to the post you need:
View attachment 2597750

You're welcome!
Thanks bud - you saving me a lot of aggravation sifting thru muliple pages to find compressed versions of games.

And I feel so f'n stupid because when I do a google search for a game I always include the version of the game I'm looking for. It never dawned on me to use the version w/ the F95 search.

Thanks again!

Reactions: Tremonia

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Thanks bud - you saving me a lot of aggravation sifting thru muliple pages to find compressed versions of games.

And I feel so f'n stupid because when I do a google search for a game I always include the version of the game I'm looking for. It never dawned on me to use the version w/ the F95 search.

Thanks again!
Keep that in mind if you are looking at other forums in F95, that will apply there as well. Not sure how may search engines like Google would have web crawled number forums will have that information. Which is why there is a search in F95 for overall, or in each forum has a search as well by default it would search within the same forum.

I have seen so many user posting request for the compress or mod or other misc information. The user just want straight to the point with no effort to find it. To me, most of the young generation are too lazy and have no patience. Some of the people around my generation are like that but most of them I know they can find what they need to find without asking.

Gotta thanks Tremonia for nice simple instruction with screenshots for those who are not sure... (y)

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: Dorf56 and Tremonia

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
update22_carol_06a.jpg

Hey there!

A poll about additional events for the Basic version will be added in a few days.

A poll about extra events for the Extended version will be added in 7-14 days.

The development of version 1.2.5 is a little behind schedule for now. I'm still spending some time on my health these first couple of weeks of May and hope to be back in full work mode from mid-May. I didn't plan it that way, actually, but I had to move some of my stuff from March and April to this month because otherwise I wouldn't have released the 1.2.0 update on schedule.

Currently, about 10% of the planned scope of work has been completed.

The roughly scheduled release date for version 1.2.5 is the second half of June.

1) Events:

• 1 big event with Roxy -- 20% complete
  • 1 big event with Sara -- 20% complete
  • 1 big event with Carol -- 30% complete
  • 1 small event with Carol (friends path) -- 100% complete
This most likely is not a complete list of events that will be added in the update 1.2.5. The thing is, right now I'm not sure how big the events with Roxy, Sara, and Carol will be, so I need a little more time to figure out what other scenes I can add (maybe I'll move some of the Roxy/Carol content to the next update to give some screen time to the other characters)

In any case, there will be 2 additional events based on the results of the poll, which I will post in the next few days.

2) Renders and animations:

32 renders and 4 animations are ready -- Roughly planned: 1000-1200 renders and 8-10 animations

3) Other things:
  • some bug fixes

Nothing interesting so far

Dream Now

4.30 star(s) 201 Votes