Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
EVERYONE knows it's Chinese modern style, Chunli from Street Fighters has been rocking it for a long time. This part of the dialogue is plain stupid.
In fairness to the writing, the MC is written as a bit of a fucking idiot.
That may be so, but the average(Euro-descent) person probably doesn't know fuckall about Asian fashions, couldn't tell a qipao from a kimono, won't know WTF a yukata is, etc.

Just like morons who made The Matrix didn't understand that two little pistol SMGs should not be dropping streams of rifle-sized cartridges when being fired. Sure, the slow motion segments were cool, but that kind of inattention to detail will always find somebody to be annoyed by it.

Green_Banana

Jul 31, 2022
Is the android port updated? Has anyone lost their data after updating their game? Sorry just gotta be sure hate to start all over again...

Oppailance

Feb 26, 2018
Great game so far. Hope it'll be finished one day.
Appreciate that vaginas don't have larvae lips and that the creator seems to have a fair grasp on attractive anatomy.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Great game so far. Hope it'll be finished one day.
Appreciate that vaginas don't have larvae lips and that the creator seems to have a fair grasp on attractive anatomy.
Yes, all the girls have great bodies including long-legged queen Rachel ))

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
the 'extras' scenes are made up? i mean the end of the normal scenes? because i don't remember those endings when i played the game before this update..

and i want to ask if there are major scenes that i missed by not asking Sasha to help me with Carol / Max..

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
Is the android port updated? Has anyone lost their data after updating their game? Sorry just gotta be sure hate to start all over again...
If you're worried, just make a backup copy of the save files, such as to an SD card. I use a file explorer program to do this for ports that don't have a persistent 2nd save location.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
i never have write before on this site
but to be honest there are somethings this game needs to be more fun and enjoyable on my opinion
i will put it as spoiler because i may say somethings people don't want to see

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 10, 2022
ALWAYS expect disaster if you're playing full-on man-ho. Just waiting to see who blows up first (well, actually, it looks like Ash blows up before it really starts if you "accept your prize". ;))
No I didn't win the grand prize, I needed to have a voucher for tattoo removal and I happened to win a voucher for tattoo shop.;) Even for full-on man-ho route, grand prize would be stupid. Carol simple said stay away from black chokers, Rachel said be nice and I was kinda excited about Nikki's offer. No idea about prize and Ash relation though.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
No I didn't win the grand prize, I needed to have a voucher for tattoo removal and I happened to win a voucher for tattoo shop.;) Even for full-on man-ho route, grand prize would be stupid. Carol simple said stay away from black chokers, Rachel said be nice and I was kinda excited about Nikki's offer. No idea about prize and Ash relation though.
I play enough routes to get the full man-ho experience. Kind of let Pokemon: gotta fuck 'em all!

4.30 star(s) 201 Votes