Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Probably I'll vote for all of them. At least the main bunch.
Yeah, I fully agree, but I'm especially torn between Rachel and Nikki. Still it is not that difficult because in my current playthrough Rachel is fully committed (three hearts in the stats, family way) and Nikki path, as of now, hasn't even started off properly. Still a lot of teasing, but so hot and smart.

Oct 10, 2022
Yeah, I fully agree, but I'm especially torn between Rachel and Nikki. Still it is not that difficult because in my current playthrough Rachel is fully committed (three hearts in the stats, family way) and Nikki path, as of now, hasn't even started off properly. Still a lot of teasing, but so hot and smart.
If I have to choose one, I'd probably go with Roxy not because I find her better than others but because she has better story and mysterious background. Also I have a weak spot for broken things. Also also that Christmas story helped a lot. Although, if we won't have harem ending I'll probably cry before I choose and I will have playthrough for each. :giggle:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
This weekend I finally went through the last 2 updates.
Conclusion: we need MUCH MORE Lexi and Nikki!
Teeeee-heee!!!

- Best girls so far: Rachel, Roxy and Nikki. Lexi's side story is growing on me (sadly she's just a side fuck).

- Most boring girls: Ashley and Sara. Seriously, their stories make me yawn.

- OK girls but I don't care much about them: Carol, Yuki (this makes me sad :( ), and all the others I haven't mentioned yet.

On a different topic, I tried to come up with 3 games with sex animations as good or better than this one. I failed.

Last edited:

dmmt

May 8, 2020
GoFile link says "This File Does NOt Exist", and as it is over 5g, Mega is out, and the other 2 take alllllllll day to DL, so they're out.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
GoFile link says "This File Does NOt Exist", and as it is over 5g, Mega is out, and the other 2 take alllllllll day to DL, so they're out.
Shit, that sucks! That must be really recent because I'm sure I used the GoFile link last week without a problem.
Try finding a compressed version. I'm sure there must be one somewhere in this thread.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I don't know who I hate more. The dumbfuckers who can't read and don't use the search function, asking the same question every two days or the admins who changed the rules so the not so dumbest of the dumbfuckers can't find their thing in the OP and annoys us with their "compressed???" spam.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I don't know who I hate more. The dumbfuckers who can't read and don't use the search function, asking the same question every two days or the admins who changed the rules so the not so dumbest of the dumbfuckers can't find their thing in the OP and annoys us with their "compressed???" spam.
Um - I got nothing. Torn between the frustration of folks who cannot seem to help themselves and those that make new rules before they have a better solution in hand.
So's life... I will just copy/paste my past responses and hope it quiets the channels down some... :>)

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Honestly, Rachel's just getting preferential treatment now. Her story's great, and her body's amazing.
Unfortunately, in the latest update there is virtually nothing of her. I'm still not complaining, Nikki is hot like hell.

And there is some of the best story and animations so far regarding Roxy. Though she is not my fav I'm still glad her story keep getting updated.

BTW What about Roxy 's niece (or was that a cousin)? Do we get acquainted with her?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 201 Votes