bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I thought he released every month and a half ish, it's been almost two months. :unsure:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I thought he released every month and a half ish, it's been almost two months. :unsure:
Things also get more complex as an AVN progresses. To have a similar amount of good content from release to release eventually takes longer to produce. While every six weeks is a nice pace for a lot of people, I don't mind the dev that takes 4, 5, 6 months but produces three or four hours of engaging content.

Reactions: bobbo69

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Things also get more complex as an AVN progresses. To have a similar amount of good content from release to release eventually takes longer to produce. While every six weeks is a nice pace for a lot of people, I don't mind the dev that takes 4, 5, 6 months but produces three or four hours of engaging content.
I don't mind either, trust me, I was just concerned is all :)

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
Some good news about 1.2.5 - it's almost ready and we should see it in a few days. :cool:

[News] Dev's blog #69
Hey there!
I hope to have both versions of the 1.2.5 update ready for release on June 28-29.

Basic:
  • 1 big event with Roxy -- 100% complete
  • 1 big event with Sara -- 100% complete
  • 2 events with Carol -- 100% complete
  • 1 small event with Carol (friends path) -- 100% complete
  • 1 small event with Rachel (2 versions) -- 100% complete
  • 1 additional event with Nikki -- 100% complete
  • 1 additional event with Ashley -- 100% complete
Compared to the last news post, the final list of events has been expanded with one small event with Rachel.
Extended:
  • 1 event with Nikki -- 95% complete
  • 1 event with Sara -- 80% complete
2) Renders and animations:
Basic:
  • 1137 renders and 12 animations are ready -- Roughly planned: 1000-1200 renders and 8-10 animations
Extended:
  • 117 renders and 6 animations are ready
3) Other things:
  • some bug fixes

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
I started playing two days ago.
And I really like it. I am at 0.65 in the walkthrough.
The girls look nice, but somehow their faces look sometimes a bit to male.
Personally, it seems to be something in the cheekbones.
The sexscenes are great.

But have we again a hidden foot fetish?
All girls are walking on bare feet and have the same dark nail polish.

Reactions: doritomagneto

Giappofiga

Apr 27, 2020
ashley b.png
does someone have a save before this scene with ashley bad path, Im doing the story with her in good path but im curious .

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
View attachment 2725530
does someone have a save before this scene with ashley bad path, Im doing the story with her in good path but im curious .
After you see Ivy's scene, you are going to see Ashley leaving the other room and when she sees you, you will tell her that there is something on her lips. It's an awkward scene but it shows how fucked up the sorority is.

Giappofiga

Apr 27, 2020
After you see Ivy's scene, you are going to see Ashley leaving the other room and when she sees you, you will tell her that there is something on her lips. It's an awkward scene but it shows how fucked up the sorority is.
ty but i would still like to see the entirety of the events so i still would like a save files is someone have it

Reactions: biniweti

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Thought this may have been asked, but couldn't find it. Has anyone been able to get PVULewd #115? It should be the first item for the current version, 1.2.0 (wasn't at the end of 1.1.5). I play enough variations that I've gotten all of the scenes naturally, but this didn't trigger, and I don't know where it would fall since the first scene I get after waking up is the Ashley scene that thriggers PVULewd #116.

I'm wondering if there's a glitch because the Carol item (#114, from the end of 1.1.5) comes up as a "double" picture, and if the open spot is simply an error.

Picture for reference.

View attachment 2677675

EDIT: UnRen shows that it was this Rachel render, but Rachel wasn't in either of the last two episodes, so no clue how or where it would trigger...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where are these pics in the game?

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Do anyone really play Ashley bad route? I don't even know this path exist.:eek:

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
You need to make decisions wise, you never know what affection it will have for future things.. thats why i had to play the game from the party again... Ashley and the opportunities with her worth more for me than a fuck with Ivy. So good advice, save as much as u want fun with the girls!

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Of course. I have 4 different saves and in one of them I'm dating neither Sara nor Ashley. It makes it much easier to make certain decisions, for example to fuck Ivy. If you want to see every scene in the game, you should try it.

4.30 star(s) 201 Votes