Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Making great walkthrough/cheats does not make you an authority on renpy or English.
I never claimed to be. I simply stated that your post was inaccurate, which it is.

You made the point I posted but choose to criticise it with the "fake news" nonsense which is untrue.
It is true. Saves are fully compatible. You can think otherwise but it's proven every single update. Literally thousands of folks play both Basic and Extended with the same save files with zero issue. So yes, you stating that "... and saves are in no way compatible " is indeed fake news and inaccurate information.

in some occasions you seem a little confused and entitled.
Really? You are assuming my persona based on me contradicting your posted statement? I'm not confused nor do I feel entitled. My post simply stated that the information you posted was inaccurate which does not impose any confusion nor entitlement on my part. There's no need to throw mud by accusing me of being something I'm not.

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
[Extended Version] University of Problems v1.2.5 (Fix #2)
PC/Mac/Android/Update Patch -
Walkthrough -
*Update patch to v1.2.5 Extended (Install this patch only on v1.2.0/v1.2.5 Basic or v1.2.0 Extended)

Fix #2
The "Sayer 'cleo' is not defined" error has been fixed
Rewritten notes in characters' biographies

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Bug Report

v1.2.5 (Basic, not certain about Extended yet, it just dropped) has a fubar when the new characters "Laura", "Peggy", and "Jackie" were added.... "Cleo" was removed for an unkown reason.

Cleo is the tattoo shop owner, and has dialogue in the VN. Therefore that character definition being missing will throw exception errors in U18 and U21.

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
Bug Report

v1.2.5 (Basic, not certain about Extended yet, it just dropped) has a fubar when the new characters "Laura", "Peggy", and "Jackie" were added.... "Cleo" was removed for an unkown reason.

Cleo is the tattoo shop owner, and has dialogue in the VN. Therefore that character definition being missing will throw exception errors in U18 and U21.
There is a fix for this that was released but unsure if its required for these downloads as they should have already been updated prior to packing.

Patreon
Fix #1:
  • The "Sayer 'cleo' is not defined" error has been fixed (if you already have the v1.2.5 update)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
There is a fix for this that was released but unsure if its required for these downloads as they should have already been updated prior to packing.

Patreon
Fix #1:
  • The "Sayer 'cleo' is not defined" error has been fixed (if you already have the v1.2.5 update)
Your Extended is likely fine then. The "Basic" that is linked in the OP isn't "updated" in accordance to that Fix note though. That update must have been supplied to supporters after the VN's links were created... just my best guesstimate.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Do anyone know the difference between Ashley Good path and Bad path? Is there a huge personality difference or she is being taken advantage/ being fucked by others in Bad path?

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
SanchoNote

A few tidbits potentially worth knowing about.
  • An interesting new variable was introduced: " roxy_pregnant_path ". Didn't see that coming, did ya?
Do you think a Roxy-only playthrough is needed so that she won't break up with us? She used to be so cool, but already we could lose points with her for screwing around with other girls.

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
Your Extended is likely fine then. The "Basic" that is linked in the OP isn't "updated" in accordance to that Fix note though. That update must have been supplied to supporters after the VN's links were created... just my best guesstimate.
Just tested it, the patch was not applied already so I have added it to my original post - will request OP to be updated also.

Reactions: Sancho1969

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
University of Problems [v1.2.5 Extended + Fix#1]
PC/Mac/Android/Update Patch - MEGA | - Walkthrough - MEGA
*Update patch to v1.2.5 Extended (Install this patch only on v1.2.0/v1.2.5 Basic or v1.2.0 Extended)

Fix #1
  • The "Sayer 'cleo' is not defined" error has been fixed - MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
legend

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Just tested it, the patch was not applied already so I have added it to my original post - will request OP to be updated also.
FYI that "Fix Patch" is only for Basic.... it has the wrong options, functions, and phone scripts for Extended.

Edit: Indeed, that "Fix" is Basic specific. Do NOT apply it to an Extended version.

Last edited:
Reactions: JasonJemodah

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
FYI that "Fix Patch" is only for Basic.... it has the wrong options script for Extended (other files are incorrect as well).

Edit: Indeed, that "Fix" is Basic specific. Do NOT apply it to an Extended version.
Well that's confusing because that's exactly what's mentioned on the extended release.

4.30 star(s) 201 Votes