charlesrich

May 30, 2021
I think most devs are not writers, they can code in python and do renders in Daz. Thats why in many VNs we usually get such cringe primitive dialogues and weird, meaningless "stories". Well, too bad (for us) that devs are not George R. R. Martin :Kappa:
Pretty much the only person Icstor provides more frequent updates than

xxseedlexx

Jan 6, 2021
Something about seeing Ashley coming out of that room after giving some random dude a bj made my heart sink into my chest
I wasn't pursuing her this run (my first playthrough I went for roxy cuz I like the bratty/bitch/rich types) and I can't tell if it's because it was a potential love interest doing it or because it was like watching an innocent girl next door type being corrupted, but this is probably the only part of the game I didn't like (I know she's single at the time and it's her decision but god damn this made me feel gross)

Great game over all, but I'm kinda of worried for the rest of the playthroughs because roxy's character turned out so great I feel like it peaked

• Wow
Reactions: risky0 and MrBenny

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Last edited:

aliengin675

Jun 11, 2022
download speed is so slow. tried other game links and they are downloaded so fast. so I assume it's because multiple people are using the same link?

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
UniversityOfProblems-1.3.0Extended
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.30 star(s) 201 Votes