Unknown extension.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Hello! And good evening to everyone (or morning, or afternoon). If someone wondered about my absence, well.. long story short, I have some problem with my internet provider. Problem that I hope I'll manage to solve in one way or another, but if instead nobody cared about that it's fine. I mean, not even myself would care if someone is missing so suddenly, such a pain in the ass as myself. So let's get straight to the point, shall we?

I honestly need some help. Let me explain why exactly: I have a visual novel nonetheless and I want to extract the possible backgrounds, CG's, even soundtrack honestly but despite all of my effort in doing that, I... ended up failing miserably in every way possible. The game was made with Unity so before asking it, yes, I already tried with the Assets extractor with no avail whatsoever. The mentioned file are these one's

ne.png

As you can see, I'm completely clueless about what kind of files are these. I tried to renaming them by giving the .rar extension, even .zip or .7zip one's but none of them worked. I tried to open them to see if there was some sort of hint but beside the .manifest files which can be opened with notepad++ (that contains however only what is used, the resources, so nothing really useful), nothing worked.
So, if someone could help me with this, I would be really.. really grateful. Seriously. Thanks c:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
If I can little help
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you so much for the help c:
However, in the end I finally managed to find the solution for all of this: I just used the Asset Studio program shared even here in the "Tools & Tutorial" section! And I managed to extract everything I wanted - though I'll buy the game nonetheless since I really love it.