VN Ren'Py Unknown Fate [Dev Thread]

Hedwin

Oct 29, 2017
Hello guys ! I'm Hedwin and I've just started my second year in a Game Design University.

It's been some time that I'm thinking of a game concept and I started recently to work on it.

Here's the Pitch :

------------
The name of the game will be Unknown Fate

You play as Kalvin (Or whatever name you take, you can of course change it), you find yourself in a shared house after your parents death.
You have 3 housemates : Sophie, Camila and Lisa, and what a luck, Camila and Lisa are in your classroom and Sophie is your teacher at the univerity

Sophie's a teacher in university, she's a kind woman who likes to take care of everything, a true heart of gold !

Lisa is a shy young woman who is focused on her studies, she doesn't like being bothered.

Camila is a very curious young woman that can't sleep at night, always in places you don't expect her to be

You have some time before starting university, it will allow you to know each other.

The game will be focused on the choices the player makes, in fact, nearly all possible choices will have an impact on the story.

-------------

I've always had an issue with visual novels, you can have an harem route and no one minds it. Or maybe a little, but you still can bang them.

I'm here to tell a story of truth, where the player will have to make difficult choices and face the consequences of his actions.
My goal will be focused on character development and dialogues.

I plan around 8 to 12 girls after the prologue, which takes place in the house.

And I plan to release the prologue by the end of the month. (No impactful choice here, it's just the beginning)

Lisa
1641640307693.png

Sophie
1641640408882.png

Camila
1641640487314.png

Kalvin / MC
1641643577766.png
Any question ?

- 8 / 01 / 2021 -> Finished character creation, writing the script and then working on the scenes...

Last edited:
Reactions: Reifon

ChairmanDude

Mar 31, 2018
I agree that harem routes without consequences are kinda annoying so this sounds interesting at least... Mind showing us something more rather than simply words? Any screenshots of the game/cast or etc?

Hedwin

Oct 29, 2017
I agree that harem routes without consequences are kinda annoying so this sounds interesting at least... Mind showing us something more rather than simply words? Any screenshots of the game/cast or etc?

Added the screenshots of the characters, I'm now working on the writing, might take some time, few days I hope