1. 5.00 star(s)

Big_Brave1

:love::love::love::love: :love:
    Story - 5/5
    Renders 5/5
    Animation 5/5
    Engagement 4.5/5
    Character's 5/5

WRITERS AND DEVELOPERS DID VERY GOOD JOB IN THIS PROJECT.
    Great Game. There is no need to press CTRL button for continuous skip. Story will keep 's you in game.
    Writers done pretty good job while writing the story.
    Due to writers you attached to the characters in a good way.
    Renders are very good.
    Animation is also very good.
    It is different Story normally we see in the VN's.

Only Downside see now is that long wait to update, HOPE IN FUTURE MORE PETREON WILL BE HELP DEV'S FOR THIS PROJECT.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Paradigms

LoQual seems to be a prototype, I must say that the first two chapters are extremely poorly written & bug, it reminds me of the AVN era 2014, but still arrived early chapter 3 with Natasha, we see a glimmer of hope for a potential scenario, but we should not hope too much

Audience
    Story Player
    Visual novel stan
    I'm here for beautiful pixel ️
    Freeroam lover ️
    Romance player
    Fapper
    Renders/Cinematic
    Bad 144p
    Alright 480p ️
    Good 1080p ️
    Beautiful 4k
    Fantastic 8k ️
    Music/SFX
    Bad/No Audio
    Alright/generic
    Good
    Beautiful
    Immersive good work Hans Zimmer
    Story/World
    No story
    Bad just for fap
    Alright
    Good
    Fantastic universe
    Gameplay
    No gameplay
    Sleepy
    Boring
    Fun
    § Character Cast §
    Head to the trash can ️
    No surprises ‍
    Some good ppl
    Really Lovely ❤‍
    They are all well written
    ۞ Game time / Length ۞
    Really short (0 - 3 hours)
    Short (4 - 8 hours)
    Few hours (10 - 20 hours) [if you focus on the main story] ️
    Long (21-40 hours) [if you complete everything]
    Very Long (41-100 hours) ‍
    Extremely Long (101+ hours)
    Replayability
    No
    A bit
    A pleasure to try different playthrough ♾️
    ⭐⭐{ ? / 5 }⭐⭐

The main character seems a minimum original without more, but the majority of the cast are models already seen, we will have two really ugly characters who will be out of the common, but without more many graphic problems on the renders that it is the lines on the forehead, the characters who are inside the objects or the textures used on the models giving for example an abominable color of lips to the MC, I hope that this game will be used as a prototype for a future reworked much more worked, but really if the developer sees this message : TAKE YOUR TIME STOP TRYING TO RUSH THE SCENARIO AND THE RENDERS
  3. 2.00 star(s)

ktunga

fuck i dont know from where to beggin........is exactly what the dev have over her......a bunch of ideas but all scattered all over the p;lace.i hate to see so many good ideas but bcs the devs are so centred in the wrong thing its became a nightmare.the true is that graphics are nice models are very good but thats it .the writing is awfulll no context no pace no building up cahracters ,nothing ,so.ITS a 2 sorry dev but at least you cant wrong in wich path you need to go so [maybe i will let you on ....dont touch your models ]
  4. 1.00 star(s)

hollingph

I have no idea how this game got a 4+ overall rating when compared to other games with similar or even lower ratings.

After two years the amount of content is ridiculously small. At the rate this game is being developed it will be ten years before there is enough content to make it worth playing.

There is no originality in terms of the story. In fact, there really isn't much of a story - boy goes to school, boy has sex without needing to actually establish relationships and for some inexplicable reason is lusted after by every milf.

Renders are passable but not great.

I would give it zero stars but that's not possible.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Reinhard10

This game is cool! The first time I played was in the 3.1 update, I liked the characters, the girls are very beautiful and the animations and frames are good. Maybe if they had faster updates, this game would be a big hit.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

vivaloveyou

I think this is a game worthy of attention, feel very good, but want to say to the developer, the cover picture is a little lack of attraction, thought it was a boring game, but after playing it feels very good, but now the content is too little, only 0.2, if you can update quickly, the supporters will certainly be more and more
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Jaango

Unknown prodigy v0.2

Ok so this game came at the last of 2020 and undergone remake. Well I enjoyed the game renders look good and models too. Writing is not bad either there is not that much mistakes. Story is pretty simple a school setting story. Where you meet some class mates as LIs and teachers and a nurse. And there is a friend's mom too. You can see all the contents in one run-through. No needs to save and load again because there isn't multiple paths. Yeah pretty simple game and game don't force you to a girl you can avoid girls you don't want to pursue.

All girl models are beautiful. Loved Jessica but for now there is only corruption path with her. MC and she is like friends with benefits and seems like you will get some scenes with her sister too. Hoping in the future updates MC can have a proper relationship with her too.

Well but the top girl here is Helen your friend Gabe's mom. She is a milf, a beautiful milf but not like many milfs you see in AVNs. She doesn't jump to MC's cock. She doesn't crave for sex. She is just a caring mom worrying for her son. And I loved MCs relation with her. Dev is taking it slow with nice wholesome scenes.

Oh and hoping mods will change that banner that nerdy looking guy on that banner is not the MC. I think also undergone a remake. Now he don't have that glasses and he doesn't seems like nerdy. Also change the screenshots too. Seems like they are from the older version.

Overall it's a good game. Worth playing . Looking forward to next updates
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Belzeebub

As the rating says, this game is awesome. The model Helen is breathtakingly beautiful and attractive. Looking forward to more scenes of Helen. P.S: It is the rating for the version of 0.2. Keep it up (y) (y) (y) . The story is also constructed pretty possitively.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Crowangel

I'm going to give this a 5 star because even though it has a lot of short comings that need to be fixed It is at the end of the day a VERY strong piece of AVN storytelling and despite the early mentioned Lo Quality work given in the game, You barely notice it aside from a few things.. 1st the 2 main things I myself had an issue with but are easily fixed if this title continues to gain momentum..
    The male character lips DESPERATLY need fixing as each one looked like they attended a goth convention the previous night and forgot to wash it off again the morning after.. Its kinda distracting at times and hard not to notice.. Second and this ISNT the creators fault.. but its obvious that english isnt his first language as A LOT of the dialogue doesnt make sense, is very broken english and NEEDS someone to go over it all again at some point as well as a proofreader for the future releases while in beta so that he doesnt get any negativity from the less understanding gamers out there..
    The characters are well formed despite the language errors and the project does deliver a pretty good school game experience, Which tbh SHOULD be expanded upon with more lesson involvments as seen in games like Being a Dik.. classes with actual tests would work well here for this title..
    I highly recommend a new title card too given the obvious error saying the games title Unknown Prodigy which reads as Unkown Prodigy..
    I hope this game sticks around and continues to grow.. the quality is fine really it is.. games like college kings are running around the same quality and there doing fine so i see no issue there.. More varied characters too would be great to see.. giving players a choice of various personality and types.. ie sporty type, Goth/emo girl, Snob, nerd girl(coverd already) Tart with a heart(covered already) etc just widen the player interest focus a little and im sure there will be many people flocking to support this are enjoy it in the future..
    EDIT - I should also add that the animations included during lewd scenes are actually better that some stop start attempts or jumpy attempts some others have made.. yes they new polishiing a little to not look as laggy but overall they are a damn sight better than some out there.. Standard animations - kissing etc.. ok they do need some work BUT are passable at a push..
    I'd love t see this title break some new ground that others havent yet with maybe a sports team not already used given that the assets ARE available out there.. things like ice hockey school team, American football, soccer, baseball.. ALL are possible if you have the desire to do it and if you can add decision events prior to things (such as baseball) the throw is made.. give a multiple choice option of bunt, swing hard, let the ball pass, average swing, etc leading to reaction scenes determined by the choice made.. ie a bunt reaction might have you only make it to 1st base, a swing hard might lead to your overconfidence getting the better of you leading to a strike or a high ball getting caught out, an average hit getting you to second base or again caught, letting the ball pass leading to a strike but then passing you to a second pitch that would have better outcomes if you hit it.. etc.. same goes for ice hockey.. a choice scene system with various outcomes both positive and negative based on what you pick
    EDIT 2 - Musical wise i'm quite impressed.. the choices work in most scenes and are a good selection of the best you probably already heard in other titles but thats not a bad thing as its tunes that work in the chosen moment..
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Rannell

Story -- Translation issues. Once a story gets translated correctly it becomes a lot more interesting. High School also makes it very common with other AVN's 2/5

Renders -- Not bad, but not spectacular like others these days. 4/5

Animations -- with the renders the way they are I thought that the animations would be "good" as well, but the animations are right up there with the best in my opinion. 5/5

Overall -- 3.5/5... I round up. Of course with it being so early in the game the rating could be subject to change.

-- Rannell
  11. 4.00 star(s)

RanchFTW

I was surprised by this one. It's actually good. I finished v0.2.1, so the second update and I'd say there's probably 30 minutes of playtime thus far if you actually read the dialogue.

As far as the game's strengths I'd say the renders and story. I particularly like the look of 2 of the girls. I'd say the MC himself is a strength, because he's not a creep and trying to jump every girl he sees. Finally, I liked the setup for the story. It's a typical new kid arrives at a new school, but it is unique in that the MC isn't the typical hormone hopped up perv.

The only weak point is the English. I'd guess it's a second language for the developer. However, it's not bad and perfectly understandable. The phrasing is just odd at certain points, and honestly only noticeable in a few spots.

All in all, this one is good. Definitely one I'm going to keep an eye on.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

maninx

[O.1]
    Not a bad start though too early to tell but......

I like this game cause MC is a good guy and isn't thinking about blowing his load in every direction he sees a girl
    Also not trying to bone his family

And wait a minute there are DADs who are alive and haven't faced the grim accidental deaths of every single VNs and not getting cucked by some 69inch soy boy peeping tom

Also there is Jill Valentine

Hope the dev keeps this game that way and its a new style i like for a change.
    4 star cause the intro wasn't that long enough to give a proper introduction and what to expect in later updates.