Identify Unknown Taimanin game featuring Oboro

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Can you help me find the name of this game and where to download it? l would really want to know the context behind of this scene. Here is a sample.
1712680061627.png

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018

or when it gets deleted as well just find more fresh Taimanin thread in /h.
TABA is what you need. All is translated. Lots of content. Download it and enjoy. You will find the scene in Oboro cards.

Reactions: randomname2243

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017

TABA is what you need. All is translated. Lots of content. Download it and enjoy. You will find the scene in Oboro cards.
How did you even find this? Impressive.
Do l need to download the patches in the other links to have the oboro scene(819) transalted in english?
And as usual from this series, it is impossible to find uncensored art?
All good, translated everything with patches but still, l bet it's impossible for uncensored

Last edited:

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017

Thank you, you're a lifesaver; helped me to stop wasting time on it. While l bet there isn't any uncensored content, that's just optional in this case
Mission accomplished.
The real Oboro is what l love in this series, the evil clone is just terrible.
Also Ingrid is perfect

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018
google-fu -> reddit -> old threads in 4chan with broken links -> an educated guess to list more fresh threads

never too late to learn!
c91_002.png

• Red Heart

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
google-fu -> reddit -> old threads in 4chan with broken links -> an educated guess to list more fresh threads

never too late to learn!
View attachment 3731892
Google fu?
Never been to 4chan and Reddit would require an account for sure but interesting to know how to do it.
Nice pictures, hope you have more or a collection to look from for the real Oboro(not the clone, the good girl)

musma

Jun 27, 2023
Oboro enjoyers rise up! My favorite girl from the series.
And as usual from this series, it is impossible to find uncensored art?
Look up Etchi-Atto. He has done some uncensored Taimanin and Kangoku Senkan CGs. As well as most of episode 1 (missing just the Oboro scene).

That said, he did recently release some Oboro goodness:

• Red Heart

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Oboro enjoyers rise up! My favorite girl from the series.

Look up Etchi-Atto. He has done some uncensored Taimanin and Kangoku Senkan CGs. As well as most of episode 1 (missing just the Oboro scene).

That said, he did recently release some Oboro goodness:
It feels way too different without the the censor.
l wish this was uncensored but from the looks of it, it only applies to other Artists works if they want it to be uncensored

musma

Jun 27, 2023
It's the Taimanin curse: be super good and have all goodness obfuscated by mosaics. Well, Japan curse really.

Censored VS. Uncensored:
taimanin-pussy_original.jpg taimanin-pussy_uncensored.jpg taimanin-dp_original.jpg taimanin-dp_uncensored.jpg
Only way we ever get official uncensored work is if something like mangagamer or nutaku manage to strike a deal with lilith. Assuming of course they would have the originals (pre-censored) saved. Kinda like how recently jast got jellyfish's SISTERS uncensored, absolutely godly.

Can't say i ever understood the logic:
  1. Be a product made by and for adults;
  2. Be government regulated to only reach adults;
  3. Be sanitized behind censors because... apparently not only can't adults engage with products made and regulated for them, but the censoring will somehow make anyone seeking that kind of product unable to understand whats up. I guess.

Sad.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
It's the Taimanin curse: be super good and have all goodness obfuscated by mosaics. Well, Japan curse really.

Censored VS. Uncensored:
View attachment 3734786 View attachment 3734787 View attachment 3734788 View attachment 3734789
Only way we ever get official uncensored work is if something like mangagamer or nutaku manage to strike a deal with lilith. Assuming of course they would have the originals (pre-censored) saved. Kinda like how recently jast got jellyfish's SISTERS uncensored, absolutely godly.

Can't say i ever understood the logic:
  1. Be a product made by and for adults;
  2. Be government regulated to only reach adults;
  3. Be sanitized behind censors because... apparently not only can't adults engage with products made and regulated for them, but the censoring will somehow make anyone seeking that kind of product unable to understand whats up. I guess.

Sad.
l bet we can't use an AI to uncensor it. Information would also be lost due to the censor