Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Unleashed - Cheat/RePlay + Music Mod [v0.6b2] [KoGa3]

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Unleashed_Mod Banner.png
Overview:
This Mod adds a status screen and some cheating options to this game.
I also added some more game settings like textbox opacity etc.
The Mod shoud be compatible to the WT Mod from JokerLeader
(if installed you can toggle it on/off in my Mod menu)

The music integration is stopped so far

May 5, 2023
I made a first Mod update to the beta game version v0.6beta2
All functions should already working so far,
still to be done are new RePlay scenes (but none seen in my gamecheck)

May 11, 2023
Added again a second Mod variant with additional ingame Mod music
Since I used for that the WT script files from JokerLeader the
WT Mod from him is in that download already integrated.

Updated: 2023-05-05 +11
Game/Creator: Unleashed /
Modder: KoGa3 F95zone /
Mod Version: v0.6b2
Game Version: 0.6beta2
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download Mod v0.6b2Cheat with
cheat/info screen/RePlay (~5MB)
(compatible to the WT Mod from JokerLeader)
-

Download Mod v0.6b2aAudioWT with
music/WT/cheat/info screen/RePlay (~63MB):
(WT Mod from JokerLeader is already included)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.6b2aAudioWT
(music/WT/cheat/info screen/RePlay ~462MB)
-

Some ingame pics of the Mod (made with Cheat Mod and installed WT Mod from JokerLeader)
Unleashed_1.jpg Unleashed_2.jpg Unleashed_3.jpg Unleashed_4.jpg Unleashed_5.jpg Unleashed_6.jpg Unleashed_7.jpg

Last edited:

SHER!FF

Aug 15, 2019
Thanks KoGa3 . I may not have installed it properly, but I'm not figuring out how to use status/cheat functions? How do I access tthem? Thanks again.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Thanks KoGa3 . I may not have installed it properly, but I'm not figuring out how to use status/cheat functions? How do I access tthem? Thanks again.
I'm sorry, I only saw this now. Have you started a new game? (with my mod you unfortunately have to do this once). Do you see then the game points on top of the screen? If yes, you can click on it, the Mod menu should appear now.

I've uploaded now also a download version with the actual game version (slightly compresssed) and already integrated Mod.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
I'm sorry, I only saw this now. Have you started a new game? (with my mod you unfortunately have to do this once). Do you see then the game points on top of the screen? If yes, you can click on it, the Mod menu should appear now.

I've uploaded now also a download version with the actual game version (slightly compresssed) and already integrated Mod.
dunno if you are interested or not, but... the original game has updated

Reactions: KoGa3

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
"New with v0.5v2:
The patch and the walkthrough files are now already included in my Mod!"

Coolness, that would make things MUCH easier for me. Thank you so much for doing that, and looking forward for when it is ready.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Short note:
I've finished my Mod for v0.5v2 so far. As already said the walkthrough from OEJ is now integrated in my Mod, too. His/her Mod isn't updated yet, but I integrated some walkthrough hints already in my Mod for the new content. When the final version from OEJ is available I update my Mod then again of course.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
whats with the maeve name change?
is it a joke i missing?
Yes, it' s a little joke. You can't rename her in the original game either. And there's a funny "crash" there too. So I thought at the time (I think it's already been a year now) that I could make a little prank too.... Don't know if I would do it that way again today. But it' s in my Mod now, and I change that when it's also "corrected" in the original game.

Reactions: Pif paf

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Little confused, when I toggle the OEJ walkthrough option it reveals (if installed) behind it...

Does that mean I need to separately install it? Coz I understood from above it is included already?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Little confused, when I toggle the OEJ walkthrough option it reveals (if installed) behind it...

Does that mean I need to separately install it? Coz I understood from above it is included already?
That is an old button text that I've missed. The walkthrough from OEJ is integrated in my Mod file. I have now removed this misleading text in my new patch file version v0.5v2b.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I've made a pre-update to my Mod so far to work with the new game version v0.5v3. My Mod music stops at the start of the new game content, then the orig. tracks continue. All other Mod functions are already updated and (hopefully) should work.

Since the WT from OEJ isn't updated so far I made the recommendations myself for now (only one choice in this update anyway).

I havn't played the game so far, so don't know now if I add Mod tracks or let the orig. ones "overtake". If I stop the Mod music then this is actually almost the final Mod version (except the WT Mod update from OEJ has big changes)

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi KoGa3 , I know it was 5 months since your info but is it possible for you to maybe somehow continue this mod, pretty pls?
Hi. I'm still at work now, but hopefully can get home soon. I'll check then if I maybe at least continue the cheat, info screen for the game points + my usual add. game settings.

A walkthrough is already available from Jokerleader, so I won't make one. But I try to make my Mod compatible to his one.
For the music: I think to remember that the dev said he adds some into the new game chapter later on with the full release, so I probably will stop that for now.

Reactions: J.R. and Pif paf