Tutorial Unlimited mega download

antonijeviic

Jan 18, 2019
Hello today
I
will show u how to get unlimited

MEGA
download
  1. So first things first you will need a couple of things , and a browser that supports extension I personally use Google chrome.
  2. Open your browser and go to get a temp email address
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  3. After you got your go to services and move your mouse over to log in button once your mouse is there you should see sign up button below or if you cant find it just use
  4. When you start the sign up process DO NOT USE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS , use the one u got from
    , after that set any password and username u would like to.
  5. When you finish your sign up process open and you should see the 'Welcome to Windscribe, confirm your email address' email pop up
    confirm your email.
  6. After you verified your email go to add it to your Google.
  7. Log in into your account and select any country you want .
Enjoy your unlimited download time on Mega . Thats it you made it when you run out of VPN memory just create a new account .

HOPE
I
HELPED
SOME
OF

YOU
:cool:

Nov 3, 2021
Hi there, I finished my 10GB quota and trying to make another Temp account. I try to log in using a new Temp account. Then, I got a popped-up box just like down below. How do I fix this?

I've never tried to do this for more Mega time, but I do know there is no such thing as "free" unless a company like Mega wants to give it to you. Which they do. They allow you to DL so many GB's within a certain time period. I've been to the point where my DL was paused because it hit the time limit. But, they always gave me the time I had to wait until the DL could be resumed. Usually, it was only a few hours. Do you know how much time your 10GB quota covers? Is it like per week, per month, forever? I've been DL' ing with Mega for a while now, and I'm sure I surpassed 10GB a long time ago. Yet, I still use them without problems. If you are DL' ing a game with 4, 5, or 6 GB's try using someone other than Mega. Just my 2 ¢ worth!