Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, has the function of the "H" key been disabled? I can't make the dialog box disappear.

vlvinagame

Mar 6, 2019
Got sick of game dont have ingame - mini walkthough, stuck at 25 rela with elena, system say max all think and i need to date her but how can i do that, skip 3 weeks and nothing happen

Reactions: libertypics

trexx2k

Oct 29, 2017
Anybody know how to get the Alice and Alice+Scarlett scenes? Can't seem to find it anywhere even having checked the new locations.

EDIT: Nevermind, I misread the changelog, figured out its just an additional option when selecting a person for masturbation.

Last edited:

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
can anyone tell me how to unlock these scenes? (i.e what time of the day at what location)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

also these two girls can't be unlocked (as of now) right?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well someone please tell me how...I've tried everything I could think of but still can't get them to unlock

Last edited:

djinvasion21

May 20, 2020
Do we know if in the next version the dev will fix the status in the top header. I'm always lost on my progress to figure out what's going on.

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Oh how wonderful it would be to see some sort of gif/animation for every wiggle and jiggle

ethan1111

Jun 11, 2018
great game,
noticed an error/bug
the *first* animation from when i open the game will keep looping and work as intended but as soon as i pick a second animation OR if i get out of the same animation and get back in, it will no longer loop and will only play it once.
if i restart the game the 1st animation will work fine but then every other animation after will not loop and only play once.
have tried in story mode as well as the *extra* animation gallery

2.70 star(s) 113 Votes