Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
waiting for be able to have sex with the nun, or nuns it would be even better, but there is something I don't understand... for some time I tried to have this "date" with the teacher but I'm unable to do so, wasn't it implemented already? because if it is already implemented I'm totally unable to achieve it

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Well, the first sex with Bianca was definitely better than the one with Elena. I don't remember the Elena one having this variety, maybe I'm wrong there, and it was way less cheesy.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
When will Mo... I mean Alice returns? I started the game but decided to wait until she returns

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
Is Bianca's first time sex playable after Elena's one?
If not, I think you could consider to insert it in the extra gallery in main menu.

Ancarius

Sep 1, 2018
It's a bit different Textwise, the CG's are the same.
So you have to have a Save before you did it with Elena to also see it with Bianca, otherwise you get the regular 1st time Sex with Biance but without her taking your virginity.

Adam_Bash

Mar 25, 2018
Somebody pls help me, i got this error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'b_evening_sex_vl_s1_finish_cp'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/bianca_script/bianca_route.rpyc", line 5305, in script
File "D:\Torrents\Other\UnlimitedPleasure-0.3.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1573, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\Torrents\Other\UnlimitedPleasure-0.3.5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 871, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'b_evening_sex_vl_s1_finish_cp'.

I tried the compressed and the original version, but i got the same error.

Kamipro

Jun 11, 2019
  • New Fast Orgasm event (Bianca).
  • Masturbation (Samantha).
  • New call from Alice.
How to get these 3?

pudding1

Aug 21, 2018
I think i found a bug? When i do the first time sex/lose virginity with bianca it registered the #4 to do list but when i used my load with elena as my first it didn't register is it a bug or nah? Btw nice update also how many parts before we go to 0.4.0?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I think i found a bug? When i do the first time sex/lose virginity with bianca it registered the #4 to do list but when i used my load with elena as my first it didn't register is it a bug or nah? Btw nice update also how many parts before we go to 0.4.0?
I think #4 is Deep Bianca, which you get during the sex scene with her.

2.80 star(s) 110 Votes