SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
save folder
Yeah i meant to say that i put iot inside the save folder inside the gamer folder of the game, but it doesnt change i belive the saves are stored somewhere else in my computer, bc i doesnt matter if i delete de game and install a new one i still have the save game

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
There's the problem.

For some reasons, Alice character had her viginity choice removed. In other words, you can't lose your virginity with her.

This wasn't the case for the last update so im not sure why its behaving like this. Waif either removed it himself to as a troll (cuz the update is on April 2nd, get it? A day after April 1st) or this is a legitimate bug.

Either ways, this just made the update trash.
Yeah i have the same issue, since version 7.0 when the first sex with Alice was suppoused to be added, i coundnt do it, the game gave me the option, but if i clicked on it, it said that it wasnt implemented on the game yet, then when the 7.1 update arrived the option to have the first time sex with Alice dissapeared, now with the 7.3, the option for Vanilla Sex has been implemented, and Alice says that the first time was really good but that has never happend, and again, i dont get the option anymore to lose the virginity with Alice

khalidevil

Jan 20, 2020
ok I think I'm dumb it's been a long time since I played the game. So code truelove is to active alice story all good so far, she called me got fired from her job and call her at noon most days so she can come back ok so far so good. but how the F do I call her went to the phone pressed everything at noon so somehow I call her but nothing works not in the room or her room or hallway I'm kinda losing my mind because I think I'm dumb so can someone help please. Tried to skip days nothing worked. DO I need to progress in the story with the other girls?
Capture.JPG

May 6, 2017
I think that a temporary solution to the Alice sex scene error would be that someone could provide us with a save file once the sex scene between Alice and MC starts, otherwise we have no choice but to wait until the 0.7.4 update and the error has been fixed.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I think that a temporary solution to the Alice sex scene error would be that someone could provide us with a save file once the sex scene between Alice and MC starts, otherwise we have no choice but to wait until the 0.7.4 update and the error has been fixed.
I still don’t think it’s a legitimate error, it’s definitely Waif trolling lol. An “intentional” error.

Like common, the update came out a day after April 1st. He probably gets some good laughs from people wasting 7 GB on download it.

Thanks to the dude from the previous page sacrificed himself to download, played & post the log about it, it saves people from wasting their time & data.

Reactions: hentai charley

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Developers apparently don't think that regular people can unpack their archives and decompile the rpy files.

Codes are:

truelove or true_love - True Love story (incest)
unlimitedavatars - New avatars
unlimitedsmartwallpapers - New wallpapers
unlimitedandamazinglaptopwallpapers - New laptop wallpapers
gimmewhatyougot - Add 1000 to character's funds

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
For all those who want to see or play the sex scene with Alice and cannot because of the error, they can do so if they download the gallery unlocker. Once you have downloaded it, go to the main menu of the game and choose the replay option and choose Alice and that's it.
Yea but that just ruined the experience of playing the game though.

Like what’s the point of going through the DDS, get her love & lust points higher when you can’t even get through the 1st sex scene?

Also since I haven’t downloaded the update yet (& probably never will now that I knew the error code is intentionally put in), can anyone confirmed if her 1st sex scene is even in the game lol? Is it even finished? Or Waif removed it & slapped that code there?

May 6, 2017
Yea but that just ruined the experience of playing the game though.

Like what’s the point of going through the DDS, get her love & lust points higher when you can’t even get through the 1st sex scene?
Yes I know, I only said it for all those people who had downloaded the game and would be curious to see what the sex scene with Alice/Mom is like, so at least they wouldn't have wasted the download.

Although being honest the scene was meh shorter than Elena's and less hot than said scene plus we can't choose where to cum either.

2.70 star(s) 113 Votes