VN Ren'Py Completed Unluckily in Love [Final] [ebi-hime]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
Yuel’s life is stagnating. He’s twenty-one years old, in his third and final year of university, but his interest in his subject is waning and he doesn’t have any friends to confide in. His days are dull and uninteresting, and he longs for something to break up the monotony of his unremarkable routine – at least, until his father dies.

Unsure of how to cope with this news, Yuel’s mental health collapses. Not knowing who to turn to during such a tumultuous time, he eventually decides to ask his cool and competent older cousin, Tavi, for help.

Tavi is effortlessly cheerful where Yuel is awkwardly withdrawn; outgoing and confident where Yuel is shy and self-conscious; flippant and irreverent where Yuel is stern and serious.

Tavi takes it upon himself, after seeing the state of his younger cousin, to cheer Yuel up to the best of his abilities. Yuel, however, is unaccustomed to kindness, and his feelings for Tavi soon become startlingly sensuous.

Yuel’s life is hard enough as it is, what with his turbulent childhood, his non-existent social life, and now his father’s sudden death, but this pushes things to a tipping point. What in the world is he going to do now, after falling in love with his own older cousin?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-03-28
Release Date: 2023-03-13
Developer: ebi-hime
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Length: Short (4-6 hours)
VNDB:
Store:
Size: 900 MB
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - - - TORRENT
Others:
Unpacked Version*

Extras:

*This version/port is unofficial and was not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

itznik

Apr 16, 2021
Sarica here's unpacked version extracted files with unren + compressed with YAC

add other mirrors.

Peace :)

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
but trap is universal, here you have real thailand guys here. and i never foudn out if these thailanders were looking as girls on purpose to be traps, or if it was some height of thailander beauty standarts for male.

itznik

Apr 16, 2021
Hi! I just wanna ask what's the difference of the unpacked verion to the game uploaded in the main page of this game?

Sorry I'm new to this type of things
Like there is .rpa files which is like zip files. I did unren them means i extracted.rpa files and compressed whole images and things.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lazlaz21

huledyuu

Feb 16, 2018
Ebi-hime has two other BLVNs on itch.io if you're curious. They were cute, but very short.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes