Unity Unnamed Camp Game - An alpha moddable game inspired by No haven and strive for power looking for feedback. v 0.1.9

Deleted member 81569

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2017
== Important ==
I am looking for help with 2D art and writing. If you are interest in helping please contact me through DM: More info here

Hello!

I am FMC a software developer that have been playing adult games for a long time. Since the very beginning i have been modding these games, albeit only to change what i wanted and only i saw the light of these versions, and for a long time i have been wanting to make an adult game.

Recently i discovered the game No Haven and while it's a excellent game it's made in RAGs a game engine that isn't created for that kinda of game. And while the dev makes miracle in that engine the game still very, very, very clunky. And it managed to piss me off so much, the engine not the game or dev, that i decided that I will make a game inspired by it but less buggy, clunky and limited. Here is where this project was born.

So my goal is to make a game inspired by No Haven, Breeding Season and Strive for Power.
Because I am not exactly an artist or a writer I decided to make the game highly moddable so people can use the images and stories they want instead of my lame stories and stick figures.

The game still in a VERY early stage, but I decided to make people able to get into contact with it so if they can help me giving feedback in what and how things need to be made to make the game easier to mod.

It is coming together nicely
Coming Together.gif

LATEST DEVBLOG ENTRY:
Hello!
It’s FMC again and I am dropping the version 0.1.9. Now the game can be played albeit a very short experience.
Last week was wild and I didn’t have time or the energy to work in the game, for that I am really sorry. I will try my best to prevent it from happening again.
Now the game has an experience and leveling system, that needs A LOT of work still, and images to all the missions. In the near future the plan is to add more traits, missions’ descriptions, new missions and improve the character generation system. (So I can reward specific characters as rewards for missions)

Thank you again for your time and support and don’t forget to join the discord and give me feedback and suggestions, I would truly appreciate it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game latest version:

You can join me in the discord at:

You can follow the game development at:

If you feel like this project have future and want to contribute please join the discord and give me feedback. If you really like the idea and has money to spare consider supporting me at patreon.( )

Examples of how modding is and will be done below. I recommend the order Race> Portrait >Trait> zone and missions

FMC

Last edited:
Reactions: Riyosmith

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
Very cool!
I've dabbled in something similar, to make it so the artist/writers of the team don't have to contact the programer to implement changes, but never really finished it. I would love to see this continue.

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
just letting you know, discord users haven't been given any permissions to make posts on the server.

Deleted member 81569

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2017
just letting you know, discord users haven't been given any permissions to make posts on the server.
Hello Saki.

Thank you for the kind words.
In the discord everyone should be able to post in the feedback and general chat. Also i had the discord's "Require account's email confirmation" option, maybe it's because of that.
I turned it off for now, see if you can post now.(In the future i will turn it on again, i have been to enough public discords to know how important it is, sadly.)

Deleted member 81569

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2017
Just finished the version 0.1.2. Now the game has notifications at the end of the day.
With that out of the way i will be focusing in the capturing system, then the training/recruitment system. After that i will focus on missions and stories for a bit, the game will be playable at this point.
But if any of you guys would like to try and give me feedback in the game as it's now, mostly how the game files scheme works and how it can be improved to make easier for people to understand, i would be really grateful.

Deleted member 81569

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2017
Ok.

Just released the version 0.1.6

I already started to add descriptions and images to missions and rewards, but just in a very few.
In the near future i will be adding it and more lewd images. When I am done with it i think i will create the F95 game entry, what you guys think?

Reactions: Saki_Sliz

Deleted member 81569

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2017
entry as in on the game subforum, or a development subforum?
I am thinking in the game subforum. I do realize that the game still in very early stage but i feel that people might be interested in the game now and it will not hurt in the future. In the worst case: in the future people will look the time the game is being developed and notice that the game still being developed.

master_x_2k

Jan 16, 2018
This is pretty much the kind of game I've wanted to make for a long time now, was trying to program it on Ren'py.
Will there be breeding? Is random character generation something you plan on adding?

Deleted member 81569

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2017
master_x_2k
Breeding: At the moment i have a couple of ideas of how to do so. BUT... it's so far down in my list that i didn't even add it to the Trello.(So official statement is no, for now.)

Random character generation: I am not quite sure what you mean, All characters are randomly generated at the moment. In fact in the near future i will be adding the ability to make character "templates" that will be used in the game. EG:"Witch template that will always be female, have a certain portrait and have the trait smart and beautiful and 2 more random traits."

master_x_2k

Jan 16, 2018
master_x_2k
character generation: I am not quite sure what you mean, All characters are randomly generated at the moment. In fact in the near future i will be adding the ability to make character "templates" that will be used in the game. EG:"Witch template that will always be female, have a certain portrait and have the trait smart and beautiful and 2 more random traits."
Yes, I'm an idiot, I commented before I tried the game, I thought characters were premade.

master_x_2k

Jan 16, 2018
It's hard to say without some more content, I trained the slaves but didn't see any option to lewd, and quests are just exploration, maybe an example quest to show you to give slaves as a reward or make multiple choices could help.
A section for improving your base would be cool, I assume that's planned.

Deleted member 81569

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2017
Just a small heads up.
Version 0.1.8 is out. With the first implementation of a resources system and a game over.(if your gold goes to -1000 at the start of a new day)