[R>Artist 2D] Share Unnamed Camp game.(Placeholder name)

Deleted member 81569

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2017
Project:
- Unnamed Camp game
TLDR: A game inspired by No-Haven where you manage a camp of mercenaries. You can send them on missions. Capture, train, sell and recruit prisoners and in the future you will have to deal with factions.
All that in a text + drawing game.
Coming Together.gif

As you can see right now the game is leaning more towards a medieval fantasy but i believe that the theme still to be decided.(thus why the strange and placeholder name)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer:
- FMC.(me)
You contact me here through DM or in the discord at

Looking for:
- 2D Artist and Writer.

Employment Type:
- Revenue Share

Work commitment:
- Possibly, and hopefully, Long term.

Preferred method of contact:
- Here through DM or discord at:

Job Description:
Hello!
You might have noticed but I am a programmer maybe a game designer. But for sure not an artist or a writer. So I am looking for help to make the game. I need help with writting the stories/missions/rewards/scenes and with the art.
Right now the game is using placeholder art that i found in the internet. But the plan is to make proper custom art for the game.
If you think you can and want to help me. Please contact me. Lets have a chat.

Last edited:

Deleted member 81569

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2017
Another heads up: We still looking for artist and writer.
Hameleona is short on time and is not being able to help with the project for the time being, I am a failure as a writer and extremely unproductive.

So I am looking again for a writer to help with the project.

Tarquinius

Jul 11, 2018
Hey there!
I'm a freelance 2d artist with a fair amount of experience. I've never done a finished game though, and it sounds like it might be fun. My style is usually a fairly semi-realistic painterly one, but I'm quite versatile and could do something more cartoony/stylized if that's what you're looking for.
Here's some of my art:
image (3).png image (2).png image (1).png image.png bitchesbeleriand.jpg cowgirlSMALLER.jpg hilda.jpg

Deleted member 81569

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2017
Hello folks, just giving a update that I found a writer but we are still looking for an artist.

If you are interested in joining the team send me a DM or contact me on discord.

Deleted member 81569

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2017
Since the next patchs will have a gallery implemented, that is an excellent time to say that we are still looking for a 2D artist.