Unity Unnamed Monster Girl Project (Realtime, 3D) [Development Thread]

MilkshakePlusPlus

Jul 17, 2024
Hello!

I'd like to introduce you to a new game we are working on - a 3D game that mixes wrestling and monster girls.
The game will feature 3D animated, interactive sex scenes along with fun gameplay and a light-hearted story.

Design and setting

dragon bounce.gif
As you can see from the gif the style we're going for is very unique and heavily stylized. It definitely sets us apart from other games and I hope you'll like it!

image.png

The setting is a fantasy world full of monster girls, where one's strength decides their worth. The game will feature a slime girl, ghost girl, demon girl and we have plans for more. You will be able to talk, interact and sex fight them all!

Gameplay

The main idea is to take the well known "sex fight" concept. We want to make sure it feels reactive, with the player being able to directly dictate the flow of a battle by choice of poses and rhythmic inputs. The goal is, of course, to make the other person climax faster than you.

The game is still early in the development and we will try to post about the development progress here. Tell us what you think!

Last edited:

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017

MilkshakePlusPlus

Jul 17, 2024
It looks like an exciting project. I guess it's a Male Protagonist game?
Thank you for the nice words!
Actually, you will be able to customize your character's proportions:
player-proportions.gif
We're also considering an optional feature that turns the girls into futanari.

Besides that's we've been hard at work adding some gameplay and more poses to test the game's features so far.

dragonnursehandjob.gif

Hopefully we will be able to show some more polished gameplay soon!