VN - Ren'Py - Unnatural Instinct [v0.7] [Merizmare]

1. 5.00 star(s)

B-Ready

The animations in this game are outstanding. I especially liked the way the characters moved and interacted with each other. They felt so fluid and natural, it was like watching a real-life movie. The characters themselves were also very unique and well-developed. I felt like I really got to know them and care about them throughout the game. I especially enjoyed the relationships between the characters. They felt very genuine and believable. I'm really looking forward to seeing how these relationships develop further in the future.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

DKft

It's graphically very pleasing as the renders are top quality and the animations are smooth and loop very well. The plot is such a refreshing one for an incest focused AVN in which finally we don't have a scumbag MC who is the and brother who will stop at nothing to fuck all his family members. We actually have a morally conscious MC and most of the times it's the girls of the family taking the first sexual advance. So plotwise I find it very much tolerable than most. Since the game is still fairly early in development with a limited amount of content I will refrain from reviewing further in this aspect.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Nercoz

• There's room for improvement when it comes to English.
    • Animations are great, but there's also room for improvement. Adding additional content to lewd scenes could improve the game overall.
    • Models and renders are great, clothes and outfits are on point.
    • We've all seen this story before, but it doesn't take away from the game

Overall, pretty good so far and I see a lot of potential.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Janglin' Jack

In my opinion, the reviews on this game are a little too harsh. It's true it's packed with cliches and there's really no natural build-up to the relationships in this game, but the models are above average-looking (especially the little sister) and it's legitimately funny in places. I enjoyed my playthrough -- and if you go into the game with an open mind, you might, too. Solid four stars.

EDIT: I saw that some people are complaining about the English in this game. In my opinion, it's not perfect, but it's far from the worst I've ever seen. It's a bit of a distraction, but not enough to diminish my enjoyment of the game.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Telgar

This game is very, very good. It has a lot of Family naughtiness even though it doesn't have the incest tag. It probably will soon. The Futa/Trans character is optional but is still cute a fuck and if I swung that way, I definitely would. The dialog is funny and the characters are very interesting and enjoyable. The Animations are well done and the sex scenes are smoking hot.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

onefingersalute

the story is not bad and the renders are pretty decent as well the only thing keeping this from being 5 stars would be the MC Attitude being to much of a AH . other wise keep it up great work looking forward to more
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Adoringfan

If Chatgpt made a game it would be this. The human interaction is just all wrong. It's like Pepperoni Hug Spot commercial, this game is just like that. Like you've heard of uncanny valley, this is uncanny valley the game. There is no consistency, it's all just nonsensical gobbledygook.

Relationships in this go from 0-60 instantly, there is no buildup, it just goes there and even chatgpt the mc is confused by this. Now if there was some world building, even a bullshit macguffin, to explain away why everyone just throws themselves at the plank of wood that is the mc, that could help, maybe. As it stands this game is a hollow kinetic novel with a few pretty pictures and not much else to offer.

Pros: some of the models look nice-ish; animations are smooth

Cons: everything else
  8. 3.00 star(s)

connor1518

Not awful looking VN though I'm not crazy with how a couple of the models look. Mom has VERY oversized boobs which is a turn off and Charlie with the pierced nipples which is also a turn off for me.

That brings us to one of the bigger drawbacks for me. Thus far we aren't given a choice of which girls to pursue and which not to. I would have liked the choice to avoid Charlie. I guess the Dev wanted an excuse to have the cliche bitchy older sister.

Mom's personality is okay as is little sister who is adorable. The MC has a very effeminate looking face that was a bit surprising.

The writing has some typos through out though not really enough to make if difficult to read,

With a little clean up and given choices on the girls this could be pretty good.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 440241

This is incredibly dull. MC comes home after studies and everyone is immediately interested in him. It's a boilerplate incest "story" with no real conflict or driving force. There's also basically no choices. I came across 4 or 5 in the entirety of version 0.4, and the most significant one was choosing whether the younger sister cliche gets in the shower with MC or is caught by MC masturbating to the sight of him in the shower. The difference is a handful of renders before the story slots right back into the track it was always on. Outside those brief and inconsequential choices is just long stretches of mediocre to poor dialog of women throwing themselves at MC for no reason.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

TheSkeptic1

V0.3.1

The visuals are the reason you downloaded this, and with respect to this you won't be let down. Ashley is downright fucking adorable. Head to toe. I'm pretty sure I've seen her face elsewhere, but I don't care. It's an adorable character model. Her breasts are small enough that you really do feel like she's younger, but where she really shines is in the way dev decided to make her hips, ass, and legs. She has thicc thighs for a girl presumably still a teen, and she almost has this pigeon-toe thing going on where her knees point inward and it all just makes her look more youthful despite her obviously matured curves. Great balance, and I can't enough of her.

Obviously MC's ma is hot. I'm surprised there's such little content with her up to this point; you get a lot of "click here for alt image with alt outfit/no outfit" and
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    , but it would be nice if there were more between them.

The other girls are pretty cookie-cutter in terms of appeal. This isn't bad. After all, if they're hot models with good renders and good lighting who cares, right? They just don't have any unique characteristics.

The story is OK, though I do get awfully tired of the "MC returns home after a long time away" narrative. It's just boring. I say if you're going to do this particular taboo you don't really need MC to have gone away in order to be missed upon return. You can just pick a random point in his current life to start telling the story, even if introducing some new changes to his life. Tl;dr - don't pick this one up for the story, you won't be wowed.

The dialog is pretty bad in many places, and with it being ESL I try not to judge too harshly. Still, there are things that even if you're not a native English speaking individual, you'd have seen in movies or TV shows, heard in music. Examples like "ye" where I assume "yeah" or "yes" are meant is just weird. It's not so cringy that I can't play, but yet another in the pile I wish dev would work with a good translator on. Also - and I think this may be unintentional - when MC's sis refers to the idea of him being gay vs "normal", this is pretty offensive. Gay people aren't abnormal, and straight people aren't normal. I say this as a straight person. Should probs fix that choice of words, dev.

Dev needs to include dialog box opacity setting. This should be in EVERY game in Ren'py. I hate having to hit H when I want to see what's obscured from view. Dev note: "text seed" is misspelled; should be "Text Speed".

Overall, 3 stars for me. SUPER average storyline with no unique arcs or qualities whatsoever, and mostly uninteresting dialog means the player is most heavily focused on the visuals. Were it not for these being so impressive, I'd say to pass on this one altogether. We'll see what future updates bring.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

McLovinMilfs

v0.3.1
    Still early into the game to make a more "elaborated" review, but at the moment I like what I've played; hot scenes, sometimes funny, I like the story so far, love the faces animations (I always love the work on this aspect in games). The only thing that I don't like too much are the mature model's faces, the Mom looks just like any other teen.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

MySexSymptom

First look of the game and you can tell there's some quality put into it, graphics are very good and characters are really well made, there's one animation so far if I haven't missed some and it's damn good. Plus there's a transgender character so you just know the game is gonna be interesting. I look forward to this game

One thing that I don't understand though is the button to hide the UI when you can press H
  13. 5.00 star(s)

sunqian3000

To tell the truth, this game just released Initial Release when I think it is another game use picture defrauding players of money .
    But 0.3 did surprise me and gave me the idea to write a review.
    There are two reasons for this: First, the author is committed to making the game without stopping halfway. Second, the game is starting to have decent content, and the author is starting to have a creative specialty.
    Initial Release felt like a fan work to me, and now I feel like it's recognizable, or at least memorized, which is great.
    I just want author to finish this game,don't give up halfway. The picture is very good, there will be more people like in the future.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

J.R.

Rating for game version v0.3:

A really fun game with nice renders, good looking girls (maybe the mom looks a bit young) and also with very good animations. Quite some funny dialogs, too. I liked that. The story is of course not new, but the story telling is well made. The engrish is there (therefore not five points). But it's still not that bad, you can follow the dialogs without problems.

All in all a game I will definitely follow, good luck to the dev.
  15. 2.00 star(s)

CHAD-MAN

Skip it.

There's nothing else to say since there's nothing else to this. The somewhat okay-ish renders don't save it from its own unoriginality. You'll get bored of the style and characters in about 10 minutes if you're able to read the incomprehensible text. There's far better games out there that follow this formula, if you're not bored to death of them.

I gave it 2 stars but its barely worth the 1,5 star I had in mind, I have some pity because its the first update.
  16. 4.00 star(s)

The D0n

Great renders with an interesting cast. Writing needs a bit of polish but it's early days in development.

Contains Trans content that is not optional AT THIS POINT so keep that in mind.

Overall a great first release and I look forward to what they deliver in future.

Recommend a look.
  17. 2.00 star(s)

Before I Forget

Guy returns to rub nasties with his 3 sisters, is a much better title.

Story:

Generic story so far but it can't be helped sometimes. Same old, same old in terms of the setup. Little sister wants you but is secretly or not so secretly trying to set you up with her friend who his a "Little secret" if you know what I mean. The game is overshadowed by the bad grammar and bland dialogue though. It was hard to follow, you mainly stare at the pretty pictures.

Renders:
    Okay. Minus the eyes.

Characters:
    As I said before the setup is very typical. Charlie looked too much like the Mom to me, but that's me.

Dialogue/Grammar:
    Hard to focus.

Overall, I'm gonna slip this. Besides the dialogue, I don't see anything I'll like when it comes to the story.
  18. 4.00 star(s)

Brellium

If you can ignore the bad English this is pretty good for a first release. Models are excellent and the one animated scene is solid. 1star knocked off due to bad translation. 5 stars if good English. Support this new dev, if this is the beginning he can only improve on his work