Unreal Engine - Completed - Unravel 2 [Final] [DreamBig Games]

1. 3.00 star(s)

perechon

Well, nice pics, and all are easily solvable.
    But there is certainly room for improvement, perhaps in the next game?
    I would like to put some pieces beside the picture, especially when there are 4 or more possible slot for them. Also often the shape of some pieces are not visible, because they are obstructed by other pieces.
    Some animations would be fine! (Reward for solving a puzzle?)
    And I would like to choose other music tracks sometimes.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

enkephalin07

If this were done in Ren'Py, like it should have been, I would have filtered it out of my search, as it shares so many characteristics that have turned Ren'Py into a game development ghetto. Apathetic gameplay design, minimal interactivity, and if there's any animation at all, I didn't see it. At least it doesn't run poorly, because it's hardly running anything at all.

In this download, what you get is a handful of 20 piece jigsaw puzzles, for which you can request hints if you're that intellectually disabled, and your reward is a series of static images illustrating a skippable scenario presented in ADV style. This 'game' demonstrates that the apathetic slop cranked out with Ren'Py at such great volume that it crowds out the rare gems can also be produced with Unreal Engine. There goes the goddamn neighborhood.