Unreal Engine Unreal Lust Theory [v0.3.4] [Inceton Games]

2.50 star(s) 16 Votes

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
i know its still in progress
but holy sht the eyes is creepy AF

also for some reason going from medium to high in global illuminations costs 20 fps, and it goes from super dark, to zero shadows
wtf

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
???
Do I need to root or how to do it?
No. The whole purpose of appdata is to have data in a directory where your user can write without elevated rights.
press Win+R, then %localappdata%

This way you don't have to unhide the directory.

Jeale

Oct 2, 2018
I don't believe the requirements. That's lumen and nanite. Plus megascan. I know the asset pack. I love this pack. Even the MSI 3060 gaming, Ryzen 7 had problems at 1080p Ultra. The example map is tough. DX11 would mean something like 750ti. Never.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The devs.. please stop e,barassing yourself with this nullshit here .. 2 updates in 2 years.. instead of wasting time in this shit better put your effort into the original game and fix the story
You want 3D artists and tech guys / programmers to write a story?

There's already a team on Lust Theory Season 3. Unreal Lust Theory is not done by the same people.
The company creates several games at the same time.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
You want 3D artists and tech guys / programmers to write a story?

There's already a team on Lust Theory Season 3. Unreal Lust Theory is not done by the same people.
The company creates several games at the same time.
Are you like a bot? Actual question here

Reactions: jaredforks

Rysion

Jan 20, 2018
I'm honestly wondering what's the point of this game existing. I remember "playing" it some time ago and there was just a couple scenes with Megan and prerendered stuff. No story too. Are they trying to remake the original story but in unreal engine? So the only real differences is that animations will be rendered in real time and I guess instead of clicking on a map interface to navigate around you actually walk around the map? Why? What's the point of this game?

Who even wants this? Why would I want to replay the same story but with worse animations whilst my GPU is crying for help?

Am I missing something? Why does this exist? Is it just a proof of concept for a new original game in the future?

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
I'm honestly wondering what's the point of this game existing. I remember "playing" it some time ago and there was just a couple scenes with Megan and prerendered stuff. No story too. Are they trying to remake the original story but in unreal engine? So the only real differences is that animations will be rendered in real time and I guess instead of clicking on a map interface to navigate around you actually walk around the map? Why? What's the point of this game?

Who even wants this? Why would I want to replay the same story but with worse animations whilst my GPU is crying for help?

Am I missing something? Why does this exist? Is it just a proof of concept for a new original game in the future?
I'd say they probably wanted to work in the Unreal engine and it is a lot easier to remake the original story with some additional features then coming up with something completely new. If you look at all the remastered games on this site or consider how many similar movies or tv shows are produced, it is unfortunately a pretty common practice.

The target audience is most likely new and older players who want the full 3D effect and be able to fully control the character in the scene and not just watch a pre-rendered animation or image. I think I read that there will be a map feature to quickly move between locations as well. Personally, I'm looking forward to it, despite my potato laptop not being able to take full advantage of it.

Reactions: RukiRG

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Are you like a bot? Actual question here
Actual answer here:
Not to my knowledge. But I am not quite sure by which criteria I should make that comparison, that was not elaborated.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 16 Votes