Unreal Engine Unreal Lust Theory [v0.3.4] [Inceton Games]

2.50 star(s) 16 Votes

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
Still do not understand why some people are just moaning about it. Life is simple. You like it, you enjoy it. You don't... carry on. It is not like the devs will now abandon countless hours spent on a 3D game which I believe has a good potential. And yes, I like it.

Reactions: Nemo56

Wonderer111

Aug 3, 2023
personally i think its pretty hard going from 2d to 3d. there is alot of kinks to iron out. like the lighting, or whatever tf the other occupants are doing. like why is there working buttons for a toilet but a character can't move properly, why do they just wonder around aimlessly? I don't think you should have released the demo in this state. it just makes it unappealing to wait for the release and idk if many users actually wanted this. visual novels and renpy aren't lower quality products. people like and enjoy the stuff that gets made in them and then you further sacrifice those that don't have the right parts.

Reactions: Afyyyy

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Personally I think they are way out of their league with this game. Gameplay and story details have to be restructured big time to fit into a 3D open world rather than being presented novel style. Running back and forth between the school and home is annoying enough if it only takes a few clicks, but in a 3D world? ouch!

Also - at least in the previous version - it shows that they also need to redesign the whole environment. The inside of the house looks just terrible, everything is too big and empty.

But I would be happy if I get proven wrong and they manage to pull this off, made sure to pay a few bucks on GOG to support them.

rafflor

Jun 5, 2023
I can’t connect my lovense Max 2. I tried to connect with Pc and Bluetooth Stick and with the App on Smartphone. Nothing. What I do wrong?

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
I'm honestly wondering what's the point of this game existing. I remember "playing" it some time ago and there was just a couple scenes with Megan and prerendered stuff. No story too. Are they trying to remake the original story but in unreal engine? So the only real differences is that animations will be rendered in real time and I guess instead of clicking on a map interface to navigate around you actually walk around the map? Why? What's the point of this game?

Who even wants this? Why would I want to replay the same story but with worse animations whilst my GPU is crying for help?

Am I missing something? Why does this exist? Is it just a proof of concept for a new original game in the future?
This is basically a glorified game dev student game. I guess it's kind of interesting to see them learn UE5 in real-time and very slowly turn a 2D Renpy visual novel into an Unreal Engine 5 game, but this is more like something you would do for a class or as a hobby rather than something you would try to sell to consumers.

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Nice Way to put a game on Unreal Engine to make big money. But the game is enjoyable on Unreal Engine or not?/

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Nice Way to put a game on Unreal Engine to make big money. But the game is enjoyable on Unreal Engine or not?/
This is not the same game. They don't just transfer the images to a different engine, this is a complete redesign in 3D. They plan to have a similar story with more stuff to do, but you can't compare them. Once it's finished you can compare the story, but gameplaywise they are completely different. And "big money"? I don't think so. The price is one of the lowest they have. I think they know that it will take years before they get anywhere. Lust Theory is still the big money maker.

So far it's little more than a tech demo.

bigdaddymaks

Jan 17, 2023
Why when I turn on the Russian language it turns on Japanese or Chinese and the same applies to the Ukrainian language, it seems to turn on Polish.
Do the developers know that these are different languages?))))

qwe123456rty

Nov 2, 2020
Thank you! My suggestions/requests at the moment are simple : make the transparency of the MC wayy low like how they did in Last Hope, & when opening the clothing tab please default to the woman not the MC.

HAWK_1999

Jun 6, 2023
Requested by,devonY7 Shared by, CopperHeadnotGold

Don't Expect much....

Warning:
Unreal Engine 5 minimum requirements on Windows:
Operating system - Windows 10 64-bit
Processor - Quad-core Intel or AMD 2.5 GHz or superior
Memory - 8GB RAM

Graphics Card - Any DirectX 11 or 12 compatible card
can I run this game (cpu- i5-8250U)(gpu; MX150)

2.50 star(s) 16 Votes