Unrealistic clothes

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
so i saw a lot of people on some games commenting how the 3d model shirts/blouses/etc are unrealistic how it formfit the boobs and when i saw today this .

as i see it this woman has the same formfitting shirt as seen in "unrealistic" 3d model games. what do you think?

CocoVC

Aug 10, 2018
That's not "unrealistic" ; what's "unrealistic" is the saran-wrapped suction-cupped look that is a typical rookie mistake in DAZ.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Yeah that always annoys me when they were some form of Pullover but it somehow perfectly fits over theirs tits.

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
What's unrealistic is the extremely tight shit that extremely fat people try to wear in Wal-Mart.

• Haha
Reactions: F9Zoney

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
as i see it this woman has the same formfitting shirt as seen in "unrealistic" 3d model games.
No, she clearly hasn't.
A small part of the fabric is stuck between her boobs because she crush them with her arms, while the said boobs tense up the fabric because she bend forward. But this have nothing in common with the skin sticking latex effect of unrealistic 3D fit.

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
There's two things that especially annoy me about how people represent clothes on characters:
  • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • Clothes that look like they were just painted on the skin (usually happens with 3D models).
If i come across examples, i'll try to remember to edit this to show what i mean. Edited with an example.

Last edited:

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
The problem is with tops like this clinging to the boobs like a sock. (same girl)
v.gif

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
we all know this is a problem because of how daz was coded, not because people deliberately aim for it. so why are we even EVER talking about it.