Tool Ren'Py UnRen.bat v1.0.11d - RPA Extractor, RPYC Decompiler, Console/Developer Menu Enabler

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Minor issue, I tried enabling the console in "The Dark Prince" today, and I had to set the config.console = true in the 00console.rpy for it to work.

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
Minor issue, I tried enabling the console in "The Dark Prince" today, and I had to set the config.console = true in the 00console.rpy for it to work.
yeah I tried this tool. It doesn't enable the console if 00console.rpy isnt' set to true as well
need to update it to change that as well

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
changed a little so it now edits both 00library.rpy and 00console.rpy
there might be a smarter way than mine to do it, but for now it works :)

Last edited:

some0ne_9

Oct 7, 2016
having problems enabling console i used to be able to do it by editing 00console.rpy now i cant get console to work on any game i get this screen by using the original bat 2.jpg and error when i try to use lyngbak version 1.jpg
not sure what issue is i would guess either font or language issue

edit2: its worth mentioning DMD is the only game i could get console to open by editing 00console.rpy

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
I'll be releasing a new version hopefully this weekend with a few new features, and a fix for the 00console.rpy file :)

Reactions: Pepé Le Pew

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
For now i fixed my version and updated the attachment
(forgot to escape an ampersand:))

Last edited:

eike2000

May 9, 2017
please, unren3.0 work good on rpa extract, but i cant decompile RPYC, ex i put it on gamedir Super Powered V0.16.50 MOD, and sub folder is game with all of them are .rpyc, i rent unren and chose option 3, it work and ask me play game to decompile, i play about 10 minutes and close game, come back to subfolder game, They still .RPYC, and no .RPY. Guide me how to use em?

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
dude thanks so much, this is super useful for learning by reading through renpy competent code

Berry

Sep 12, 2016
This doesn't work for me, could you please tell me what I am missing?

Here's the

Thx for any help!

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
This doesn't work for me, could you please tell me what I am missing?

Here's the

Thx for any help!
try renaming the folder from "Second Happiness [v0.6 Debug Build]" to "Second Happiness v0.6 Debug Build"

Berry

Sep 12, 2016
try renaming the folder from "Second Happiness [v0.6 Debug Build]" to "Second Happiness v0.6 Debug Build"
You have got to be kidding me! I have had this for weeks and it never worked. I tried to find which Windows whatever I was missing and that's all it was. /cry

Thank you and boy do I feel silly ;)

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
You have got to be kidding me! I have had this for weeks and it never worked. I tried to find which Windows whatever I was missing and that's all it was. /cry

Thank you and boy do I feel silly ;)
wow that really worked...? was just a wild guess... :eek:

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
wow that really worked...? was just a wild guess... :eek:
@Sam: Thanks a Lot, Dude
Id like to add that the tool also throws errors when the name of the folder is too long. I cant remember what game that happened to me on. I do remember how frustrated i was :test2:. Believe it was this one..

Edit: I believe the error showed up as a wall of red text in UnRen. Somewhere in it i think i read something about path being too long.

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes