Tool Ren'Py UnRen.bat v1.0.11d - RPA Extractor, RPYC Decompiler, Console/Developer Menu Enabler

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Folobo

May 23, 2018
I've been using unren now for quite a while without problems. Recently it has stopped working as expected. That is to say, it doesn't work. What happens is that after double-clicking, a tiny window opens momentarily and that's it -- nothing more.
Why?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
i've uninstalled winrar, installed 7-zip, extracted the file all for nothing. so, what else do i need to do?
  1. You uncompress the game into the directory of your choice, lets say "c:\my_games" ;
  2. You copy unren.bat in the game main directory, the one where there's the ".exe" file. ;
  3. You double click on this copy of unren.bat.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Then you didn't did what I said, or...

You are trying to use unren.bat with a games using Ren'py, right ?
I think like last time he is still trying to use unren inside winrar/7zip, he is not extracting the game just opening the archive with the app and trying to run unren like that even though people have said it wont work.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I think like last time he is still trying to use unren inside winrar/7zip, he is not extracting the game just opening the archive with the app and trying to run unren like that even though people have said it wont work.
i DID extract-or, at lest-that's what i clicked on.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
No I mean, What is the Full path? something like: D:\Games\AGames\WhereTheHeartIs
So we can see if it has any non ASCII characters.
D:\Downloads\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep14-pc . is that what you're asking for? i'm sorry, but i ain't been sleeping well.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
D:\Downloads\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep14-pc . is that what you're asking for? i'm sorry, but i ain't been sleeping well.
Yeah that's fine, I can't see anything that could be causing your issue from the screenshot or path
Weird everything worked fine for me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What are you trying to do anyway? activate the console so you can cheat?

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yeah that's fine, so I can't see anything that could be causing your issue from the screenshot or path
Weird everything worked fine for me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What are you trying to do anyway? activate the console so you can cheat?
yes. i don't understand why it's not working for me.

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes