Tool Ren'Py UnRen.bat v1.0.11d - RPA Extractor, RPYC Decompiler, Console/Developer Menu Enabler

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

R.

Nov 9, 2017
Well, it's not what say, but in the same time it's what say, so my memory can have betrayed me, which is something that happen.

I never said that it wasn't correct, but that, time to time in the long history of the MS-DOS tools, some of them had a fucked behavior and among consequences some simply didn't recognized - as parameter prefix.

Good for you, and so ? Is this a contest, and if yes, what I win if I found my DOS 3.0 floppy disk ?

All this said, since you sent us back in time, I took another look at the screenshot, and the explanation is in fact obvious ; the error message clearly show that this is not the expand command of MS-DOS.
The output should start with a one line description of the tools, then MS copyright. The error message should be "invalid option -F", not "invalid option -- F", and finally the reference to an "--help" command is twice wrong. Firstly because expand have no help screen, and secondly because of the -- which isn't a MS-DOS prefix. Therefore, the error is in the path environment variable.

R. installed (or had installed behind his back) an application that include an expand program (a port of GNU tools by example) and, for whatever reason, the path to this application is defined before the path to MS-DOS commands in the path environment variable. Therefore, UnRen is simply using the wrong command.
My Win10 is "old school configured" and not in English, so you'll perhaps have to improvise with this :
  • Go the the configuration panel ;
  • Choose "System" ;
  • Choose "Advanced parameters" ;
  • Click on "Environment variables" on the bottom of the "advanced parameters" tab which should be the one actually selected ;
  • On the "System variable" list (the one on the bottom) search the line "path" and select it ;
  • Click on the "modify" button ;
  • Search the line "C:\Windows\system32" and select it ;
  • Move it to the top of the list ;
  • Click on "OK".
It should solve your problem.
That fixed it. Thank you.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
I am trying to extract the .rpa file from this game but unren or other tools sofar do not work: https://f95zone.to/threads/patronus-v3-1-0-dve-games.12458/

Any idea how i can do it?
Yes. Indeed i have a very good idea:
Searching in this thread for your games name will send you to "winter 2019". Because this game is a known "bad boy". https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...sole-developer-menu-enabler.3083/post-1748469

You can try the modified unpacker file in of the posts there which someone made last year or go with my prog Rpakit in my sig. The game uses a fake format header.

PLEASE can someone clean the clutter and spam up there out?

D

Deleted member 1004657

https://f95zone.to/threads/amity-park-v0-7-3-gzone.4262/
#ERRO
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/code/base/computer.rpy", line 125: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/base/computer.rpy", line 164: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    add "computer input"
    ^

File "game/code/base/computer.rpy", line 206: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    add "monitor folder"
    ^

File "game/code/base/computer.rpy", line 870: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    add "computer input"
    ^

File "game/code/locations/burger.rpy", line 11: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/forest.rpy", line 18: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/forest.rpy", line 60: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/forest.rpy", line 123: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/forest.rpy", line 165: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/forest.rpy", line 217: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/forest.rpy", line 262: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/forest.rpy", line 299: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/forest.rpy", line 347: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/forest.rpy", line 379: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/forest.rpy", line 410: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/forest.rpy", line 462: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/home.rpy", line 23: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/home.rpy", line 83: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/home.rpy", line 180: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/home.rpy", line 321: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/home.rpy", line 385: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/home.rpy", line 444: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/home.rpy", line 482: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/home.rpy", line 528: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/school.rpy", line 23: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/school.rpy", line 77: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/school.rpy", line 189: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/school.rpy", line 247: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/school.rpy", line 282: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/school.rpy", line 323: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/school.rpy", line 351: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/school.rpy", line 376: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/school.rpy", line 402: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/school.rpy", line 441: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sun May 03 10:27:12 2020

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
made from .rpa to .rpy. Is it possible to go back to the .rpa with changes????
Yes, but you need to use the Ren'Py SDK. There really isn't any point to it - rpas only exist to hide the assets from people like us.
https://f95zone.to/threads/amity-park-v0-7-3-gzone.4262/
#ERRO
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/code/base/computer.rpy", line 125: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/base/computer.rpy", line 164: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    add "computer input"
    ^

File "game/code/base/computer.rpy", line 206: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    add "monitor folder"
    ^

File "game/code/base/computer.rpy", line 870: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    add "computer input"
    ^

File "game/code/locations/burger.rpy", line 11: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/forest.rpy", line 18: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/forest.rpy", line 60: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/forest.rpy", line 123: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/forest.rpy", line 165: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/forest.rpy", line 217: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/forest.rpy", line 262: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/forest.rpy", line 299: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/forest.rpy", line 347: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/forest.rpy", line 379: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/forest.rpy", line 410: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/forest.rpy", line 462: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/home.rpy", line 23: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/home.rpy", line 83: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/home.rpy", line 180: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/home.rpy", line 321: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/home.rpy", line 385: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/home.rpy", line 444: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/home.rpy", line 482: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/home.rpy", line 528: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/school.rpy", line 23: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/school.rpy", line 77: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/school.rpy", line 189: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/school.rpy", line 247: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/school.rpy", line 282: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/school.rpy", line 323: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/school.rpy", line 351: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/school.rpy", line 376: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/school.rpy", line 402: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

File "game/code/locations/school.rpy", line 441: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 1
    ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sun May 03 10:27:12 2020
First, put that shit in a spoiler. No need to dominate the page with your error message.

Second, this has been discussed many times in this thread. It's a problem with the unrpyc that unren is using. It took a long time to be fixed, but it's fixed now (supposedly). We don't have an unren from Sam with the new unrpyc. The 0.9 dev version might fix it.

Why are you trying to run a game that you ran unren on? Unless you're trying to make changes to the code, don't do that. If you want to see the images, don't decompile the rpycs. If you want to see the code, run unren on a copy of the game. If you want to change the code, you should learn about this stuff (specificaly, python).

D

Deleted member 1004657

Yes, but you need to use the Ren'Py SDK. There really isn't any point to it - rpas only exist to hide the assets from people like us.

First, put that shit in a spoiler. No need to dominate the page with your error message.

Second, this has been discussed many times in this thread. It's a problem with the unrpyc that unren is using. It took a long time to be fixed, but it's fixed now (supposedly). We don't have an unren from Sam with the new unrpyc. The 0.9 dev version might fix it.

Why are you trying to run a game that you ran unren on? Unless you're trying to make changes to the code, don't do that. If you want to see the images, don't decompile the rpycs. If you want to see the code, run unren on a copy of the game. If you want to change the code, you should learn about this stuff (specificaly, python).
https://f95zone.to/threads/traducao-portugues-pc-computador-kaa.44414/

1588535275482.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
jhnumSix
  1. I don't speak portugese. Believe me, not a single word. :whistle:
  2. If you want to try your luck at decompiling the scripts with a newer version as "unrpyc " embedded in Unren 0.8/0.9: There where some repairs done for last years changes on RenPy. Should work now. If not... open a github issue.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
mine is stuck at creating raptool
Well, my crystal ball is broke, and with the lockdown I can't go buy a new one...

The more information you give regarding the problem, the more precise and helpful can be the answer. If you give none, how do you expect us to answer ?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Well, my crystal ball is broke, and with the lockdown I can't go buy a new one...

The more information you give regarding the problem, the more precise and helpful can be the answer. If you give none, how do you expect us to answer ?
Maybe he's trying to use raptool to do this:

:p

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Let me know if you encounter any issues or bugs.
This file of yours is kind of good but to be great you need to fix some bugs.
In option 9 he releases everything, but he usually changes some tag type parameters in the screen file.
And this causes the screen to fail in several lines, rendering the game unusable.
And fix the mistakes only for those who really know how to build Ren'py games.
I do game translation and I have suffered a lot with certain errors in the screen file and this has left me with a hot head because I can't fix the errors.
Would it be possible for you to check these errors here in 7 lines and fix it for me, I am sending the screen file and the error log.
I urgently need a tidy model for me to keep here and use as an example in the next mistakes I make in some other game.

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes