Tool Ren'Py UnRen.bat v1.0.11d - RPA Extractor, RPYC Decompiler, Console/Developer Menu Enabler

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i used unren 24 hours ago , its still running apparently.not sure if something is wrong. pkz help
whats the path to the directory? dos windows dont like certain things. I would say its crashed. Terminate it and move the folder to C:\ or some other hard disk.

ralph088

Oct 20, 2017
whats the path to the directory? dos windows dont like certain things. I would say its crashed. Terminate it and move the folder to C:\ or some other hard disk.
Its in :/user...downloads folder (the same file where the game.exe is present

Boy Blue

Sep 12, 2020
When i use uren, before every animation, the screen gets grey its for a few seconds but its anoying, is there a fix for this? anyone?!

ArxiDemon

Sep 27, 2017
Okay, I extracted files from the RPA container. How do I put these files back together in an RPA? I changed what I wanted and now I have to put it all back together.

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
Okay, I extracted files from the RPA container. How do I put these files back together in an RPA? I changed what I wanted and now I have to put it all back together.
To repack rpa files you gonna need rpatool and python (just because your SO run renpy doesn't mean it has python)
You can use renpy to repack too, under "Build Distributions".

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
dont need to. its put in an rpa to compress the files and "protect them" against tampering. files take precedence over the archive, though.

volnut

Jan 18, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'Back_home_kitchen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
    �B���t�JPXgk�2�-8�G����e:���R��0�i���%�L�R�?��b�L�e���I    (���fJg�xU%��P�0"�Vda��L�|�+?�F���/b�(�*�_�qmJx�@$�!J�k�� +S�8�`a�f����Bb��ζ���QOQ<ZT�J�r`���t7X�?�W�Xb�%.�̴^����$H8�.�
  File "I:\Mine\G\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.100-pc\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "I:\Mine\G\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.100-pc\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'Back_home_kitchen'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Tue Sep 15 13:08:44 2020

Unren isnt working for me, thoughts?

mirian

Nov 18, 2018
I downloaded unren.bat, but how do I extract it to where is the exe file? I've tried it several times and I don't know how to do it. Can you help me please ?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I downloaded unren.bat, but how do I extract it to where is the exe file? I've tried it several times and I don't know how to do it. Can you help me please ?
the bat builds the tools it needs with the python.exe in your game folder, you put the bat in the game's root folder and double click it.
gamename/gamename.exe

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
I can use the console and dev mode, however I have a game that I want to change the script (write different names for the characters or maybe change lines) how exactly do I do that?

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
could / would you add another options? like

- confirm
- suppress_overlay?

to turn it off / false
right now , i use text editor, open all the rpy files and replace it in there

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I can use the console and dev mode, however I have a game that I want to change the script (write different names for the characters or maybe change lines) how exactly do I do that?
by default thats in script.rpy, where the whole game exists. and in games where you cant set a name, its hardcoded in the dialog. also ive seen some games where the dev does a lot more complicated shit with split up code spread out over several different files.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
by default thats in script.rpy, where the whole game exists. and in games where you cant set a name, its hardcoded in the dialog. also ive seen some games where the dev does a lot more complicated shit with split up code spread out over several different files.
if it's hardcoded in the dialog can't I open that dialog to change everything I want? I mean it's not a code language, the script should be just written words no?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
if it's hardcoded in the dialog can't I open that dialog to change everything I want? I mean it's not a code language, the script should be just written words no?
They just mean that some devs just write a name in, like instead of [mc_name] or [momname] or something, they just type in the name. You can use a GREP tool to find and replace directory-wide in that case.

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes