Unscripted by Undergrad Studios

Stripe

May 25, 2021
Saw this pop up on Steam today

There's also a trailer on Youtube

The renders look good, and the trailer looks pretty professional, but I can't seem to find any information on the devs. Seems to have come out of nowhere with no Patreon/crowdfunding support, which would be very unusual for "one of the most ambitious visual novels ever created".

Catapo

Jun 14, 2018
The renders look really interesting but the trailer is giving me the same vibes as those shitty mobile game ads with mafia or zombies or whatever.

And since they call it a comedy game it's probably going to have a lot of random stuff to try to be funny (as shown by the options in the trailer)

Maybe I am too negative because it leans more towards a miss for me but hey I would be glad to be proven wrong.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Looks like a typical slice of life bore with a bit of graphical shine to attract the simps, and for some ridiculous reason it wants an rtx and 16gb ram? I'd say even 8gb is a bit much for what looks like another typical vn. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: Meaning Less

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
It's been on Steam for a while lol (saw it before you mentioned it) I bet Steve will charge $12.99 bucks for this game and charge $9.99 for each episode afterwards (like he is doing with CK 2) No thankies. He isn't getting anything from me and I definitely won't be playing this thing, even for free.

Edit: Looky at this madness... I can only imagine how this game's store page will look like D:

GreedyStevey.jpg

Last edited: