Unsure how to get a game

Nutaku not Nux

Jan 4, 2021
There is a game that I am interested in playing but I couldn't find any information about it. So in the author's post notes for a manga, they mentioned that they made a game based on the game that was made in the manga that would be released in the collector's edition. But when searching online for the game I couldn't find any information on that specific one. I found a site that claims to sell the book and game (Disc), but the text would be in Japanese and do no good for me. I was going to put in a request on this site, but I don't have any of the information that they require and don't know what to do.

The game in question is "Koe no Oshigoto" the manga I referred to is "Koe de Oshigoto" the post notes were in the 60th chapter (10th/final volume) The only information I could find were about the other games they apparently made during the earlier chapters. And it shouldn't be an issue about being too new, because it was released in 2013.

If someone could give me advice I would appreciate it, but if not possible or if it would require too much work to translate and release then it's not a big deal.

moskis22

Nov 26, 2020
Visual novel data base is a good site for japanese visual novels

According to it, there is no english translation yet,. Neither in progress...

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Honestly it looks like this game was erased from the internet (if it was ever released), I only see mentions of the manga and anime.

And even a reverse image search of the VNDB screenshots only returns VNDB itself.