Unsure, it was entirely Japanese

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Title: Unsure, it was entirely Japanese.
Developer website: Got it from a torrent site I don't remember, been years.
Language: Maybe just Japanese?
Samples: Pictures provided below.

A little info from what I can remember, you're a shrine maiden (at least I believe so, she has powers and wears a kimono.) You start within in a cave system and you're trying to rescue other women (who also might be shrine maidens.) It's an action side-scroller type game (like Kurovadis) and that's about all I can remember.

(If it helps these are some of the GO scenes)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If someone happens to find it, even if it's purely Japanese, can you point me in the direction of a dl site or a rough translation of the name please? I know it's not much to go off of but I've exhausted my capabilities in trying to find it so I'm asking here (albeit not correctly.) Sorry in advance.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Title: Unsure, it was entirely Japanese.
Developer website: Got it from a torrent site I don't remember, been years.
Language: Maybe just Japanese?
Samples: Pictures provided below.

A little info from what I can remember, you're a shrine maiden (at least I believe so, she has powers and wears a kimono.) You start within in a cave system and you're trying to rescue other women (who also might be shrine maidens.) It's an action side-scroller type game (like Kurovadis) and that's about all I can remember.

(If it helps these are some of the GO scenes)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If someone happens to find it, even if it's purely Japanese, can you point me in the direction of a dl site or a rough translation of the name please? I know it's not much to go off of but I've exhausted my capabilities in trying to find it so I'm asking here (albeit not correctly.) Sorry in advance.
There you have it

Download:
- Torrent:
- Direct link: (just search for the one's with "Hentai Games" and not torrent. Though these are shitty hosts.
Otherwise, check here on ULMF: if there's some link.

Reactions: MagicSlay and Rekt.