Seeking Untranslated Japanese Games

Crazedd

Oct 20, 2018
Where can I download untranslated Japanese games? I know of sukebei.nyaa.si and used to use it some time ago but for some reason I can't access it anymore despite still being able to access nyaa.si (I use VPN too).
I also found out about ryuugames but apparently the owner doesn't guarantee and checks the safety of the downloads so I'm wary about downloading it from there.

I would really appreciate it if you could provide me with a place where I can get safe downloads for some untranslated games.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
As you said, ryuugames is one of the best at it. I downloaded hundreds of gb files from that site.

If you have trouble discovering Japanese games, the best site for Japanese games is . You can discover japanese games from this site. But as you know, the games on this site are not free. You can discover the games here and find them from the sites I will give below.

(this is a forum. You can search the game you want to find in this forum with its English name or with its Japanese name/code. You can find most games here, but they use premium link services.)

(Both of these sites use premium link service.)

I use these sites for Japanese games and mostly I can find links to the game I'm looking for. I can't give you any guarantees about these sites, I've only shared the sites I know and use. There really is a limited resource. It would be difficult to say 'this is 100 percent safe' among these limited resources

Crazedd

Oct 20, 2018
As you said, ryuugames is one of the best at it. I downloaded hundreds of gb files from that site.

If you have trouble discovering Japanese games, the best site for Japanese games is . You can discover japanese games from this site. But as you know, the games on this site are not free. You can discover the games here and find them from the sites I will give below.

(this is a forum. You can search the game you want to find in this forum with its English name or with its Japanese name/code. You can find most games here, but they use premium link services.)

(Both of these sites use premium link service.)

I use these sites for Japanese games and mostly I can find links to the game I'm looking for. I can't give you any guarantees about these sites, I've only shared the sites I know and use. There really is a limited resource. It would be difficult to say 'this is 100 percent safe' among these limited resources
Thank you very much for the detailed response! I really appreciate it.
Is it fine to ask you how do you confirm the things you download are okay? I fairly trust things on this site so I'm fine with just scanning using the Microsoft Defender, is it also sufficient for those sites as well?

Reactions: allura404

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Thank you very much for the detailed response! I really appreciate it.
Is it fine to ask you how do you confirm the things you download are okay? I fairly trust things on this site so I'm fine with just scanning using the Microsoft Defender, is it also sufficient for those sites as well?
I don't pay any attention to the virus issue while using the pc. so when downloading something, I never worry if there is a virus in the file. I only have windows defender on my computer. I'm not sure what it's doing in the background. When it sees any file suspicious, I already off it and download it again. so i'm sorry i can't give any guarantees to you about the safety of these sites :/

Reactions: Crazedd