Seeking Unusual kinks?

INeed2BModded

Jul 1, 2020
Somebody may have already posted this but, maybe it's worth reiterating anyway since it seems to be rare it video games, save 1. I believe that games that have some immersion make a fantasy, more real and often fun. In particular I've been either looking for or hoping a person would make a game that included 1. pregnancy (not one in which someone just goes away after becoming pregnant and comes back later like it never happen but, create real consequence for both characters (the PC and the NPC in question). 2. STI's. I'm aware that many may play these games to avoid things like that but, then again some people really get off (pun intended) on games because, they don't want to face the consequences irl but, would love to roleplay. This isn't to make a game "unfun" but, to cover a kink. 3. Other sexual consequences like inflation (not realistic in most cases but...it's still cool. If someone gets over inflated then they will become ill, weak, etc. (On an aside I don't care for the mega oversized dicks that fit in the little tiny elf girls kind of thing. It just makes it (not) hard for me to thing it's anyway possible that it's a turn off.

I know that there are many games with real consequences built in (I think it's cool if one has the option to turn it on or off). I'm new so sorry if this sounds stupid. Anyway, hey everyone.

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Yes those three in one game are going to be rare, maybe you'll like Trials in Tainted Space but you may not find the pregnancy mechanics to your liking.

You probably intended this as a request for recommendations by the way.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Well, there are games where MC can get impregged by animals and forced to birth their spawn, e.g. Captivity. And afaik Lilith's Throne has (accelerated) pregnancy and childbirth, and the children become actual NPCs to recruit/screw. probably has some indepth pregnancy too, with a slavery theme.

INeed2BModded

Jul 1, 2020
Thanks for the suggestions. There are some games that have some of the mechanics. Koikatsu is cool about doing this for the pregnancy but, nothing for the STI's and other in game possible consequences. Even HS 2 has Pregancy+ but, I can't get it to work except for manually. Basically the kink is about "risk taking". There is another Illusion game where if the protagonist gets someone pregnant, then the mother will come and kill the protag. It's extreme but, pretty understandable under the circumstances. Also though, I think there should be an option to turn this off as it doesn't appeal to all. The closest I've came to having real video game consequences that fed into the risk taking fetish, is Skyrim. I could set up all of those things that could happen, including being arrested for violating public decency laws. It was cool how much I could customize it. But, I'm tired of dealing with all of the mods and the game is becoming more and more dated. Having people talk about the character could be another consequence.

This reminds me, it would be cool to have a section in which one section that focused on adult game modding only. To make it not become so large regarding mods like some other sites.