Seeking Unwilling Female Submissive Protagonist?

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Love Girl Life, enjoying Chronicles of Leridia so far (shame there's no gallery), loved Cursed Armor, etc. Unfortunately most games where you get enslaved seem to only have that as an ending, rather than allow for gameplay AS a slave.

SanaeS

Jun 22, 2018
Every Combin Action Games,Selena One Hour Agent,Agent Leona,Pink Slave,Violated Heroine,The Evilslayer Maiden

Reactions: Cumknuckles

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
Ariadne does have living as a slave but it can take a while to get to if I remember it right.
is a promising(but not yet super far along) game where you live under an AI control and can get designated as a (unwilling) slave.
Degrees of Lewdity has various situations where you're basically a slave.
Many routes in Knight & Princess are about getting enslaved and then trying to escape in some way.
Edit:If you don't mind the MC starting as a male Queen of the Seas where you become a sexual relief slave on a pirate ship should be great.

Last edited:

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Ariadne does have living as a slave but it can take a while to get to if I remember it right.
is a promising(but not yet super far along) game where you live under an AI control and can get designated as a (unwilling) slave.
Degrees of Lewdity has various situations where you're basically a slave.
Many routes in Knight & Princess are about getting enslaved and then trying to escape in some way.
Edit:If you don't mind the MC starting as a male Queen of the Seas where you become a sexual relief slave on a pirate ship should be great.
Thanks for the recs! Unfortunately starting as a male kinda kills it for me personally, just not my cup of tea, which is a shame because it seems like a lot of games that have what I'm looking for only have that option :(

I tried Ariadne a while ago and the only thing I really remember about it is how long the intro portion took, I remember getting super frustrated with it. If it's really worth it though I'll give it another shot.

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
I tried Ariadne a while ago and the only thing I really remember about it is how long the intro portion took, I remember getting super frustrated with it. If it's really worth it though I'll give it another shot.
Not sure if it'll be worth it if you're playing it just for the being a slave content.
Right, I have save just before you can get enslaved so in case you want it I attached saves before and right after being made a slave(for the before save you need to just move left and pick a fight and lose a battle).