5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Lie Lizette the cow girl had changed her hire color from blond almost platimun to red hair? Why can't ian't a cow girl since i ended ass such in final ending?

• Haha
Reactions: Xakorik

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Lie Lizette the cow girl had changed her hire color from blond almost platimun to red hair? Why can't ian't a cow girl since i ended ass such in final ending?
That isn't Lizette. That is Lenette, Lizette's daughter. I made you this helpful image to clear this up!
Tree.png

UY2 is a linear game. It doesn't take into account what you did in UY1.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
That isn't Lizette. That is Lenette, Lizette's daughter. I made you this helpful image to clear this up!
View attachment 2939622

UY2 is a linear game. It doesn't take into account what you did in UY1.
Catllly I ened as Cow girl in first game and why her other son dove have orn when i ened the first as Cow girl like Lizette. You said the begining ot the ne game depend on our choise end ending in first game and i decide end up as cow girl like Lized why catelin isn't cow in ne game after the ending as cow girl in first game? I didn't get it. and why devid is born human when he supposed to be like Lenette as bull man. with horns as well like his sister?

What if don't tak into acount I betterskip this game entire. it saden me that t do not tak ie into acount what whe did in first game. I better skipentirly not worthy since all decide endending we did in first game don't een otoo into acount.

Good luck. No interest in a game where previous decision end ending wasn't too into acount for Cat appearence and her son aperece dependo on how we ended the game. better skip and one again GoodLuck. Tanks to ruin my favorit part of the games endings.

Last edited:
  • Haha

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Can you please point to where I said that? I need to delete or edit that immediately so that people aren't confused.
Too late made a screenshot just in case
UY2 dosen't take into acount what you did in UY1.jpg UY2 dosen't take into acount what you did in UY1 2.jpg
So just read it and see your incoerence I ened es cow even into ending as cow girl even havig a son with daud as cow girl in the of the game lized included andther yout put it out dthat it linear stor that the endings we got and hchoise we make till theveri end of te do not count? It clearly I pass on this game since I wanted Cat as cowgirl since the endind of first game and you saing the it doesn't take into acount whetewer whe did in first game and how we ended in first game. I realy disapointed that Cow girl Cat do not count end didn't had the Cow girl apperance after the eding of first game. Yeah sure it huge example of it.

Good Luck.

UY2 dosen't take into acount what you did in UY1 2 3.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Hey, the game got it's steam page up. Please please please add it to your wish list. That goes a long way to helping me out when the eventually releases there.

0.0.16!

Added Horses
Added Reach the City
Added Figurine Shop
Added Lunch
Added Meteor Shower
Added 2 tidbits
Added SFW art to Tea Time(the second one)
Combat recap rework
Added frogs
Added Lillypads
Added catails
Added sign posts
Added floating rocks
Clicking moments with art in them no longer lags the game

Reactions: lordofevilcr

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I ened as cowgirl in first game but in this I see cat as normal human girl? That mean cow girl ending without merring no one still do not count. Well too sad the catlyn stil human in this second game when I ened as human cow.

• Haha

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
I ened as cowgirl in first game but in this I see cat as normal human girl? That mean cow girl ending without merring no one still do not count. Well too sad the catlyn stil human in this second game when I ened as human cow.
You've already complained about this and been given a response. There is only one canon ending for the first game, the rest are non canon. To make the second game take every ending from the first into account would be a rediculous amount of work and would slow overall progress to a crawl for little to no benefit. The developer never claimed every ending from the first game would be accounted for, even if you thought they did.

Reactions: MercernayMage

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
You've already complained about this and been given a response. There is only one canon ending for the first game, the rest are non canon. To make the second game take every ending from the first into account would be a rediculous amount of work and would slow overall progress to a crawl for little to no benefit. The developer never claimed every ending from the first game would be accounted for, even if you thought they did.
It said composite of all endings.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
No, read your own screenshot or the front page of this thread. It says composite of SEVERAL endings. Meaning it takes some bits from some endings to make a canon ending for the purposes of this game.
There we have male protagonist as well and I don't feel conforteble playing as one.
Is there any way to turn off male choice in this game?

Last edited:

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
There we have protagonist as well and I don't feel conforteble playing as one.
Is there any way to turn off male choice in this game?
I know it may sound rude, nerdy, condescending, and probably only caused by the fact that english isn't my mother tongue
But what does this line mean exactly?
> There we have protagonist as well and I don't feel conforteble playing as one.

Reactions: 88Michele88

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I know it may sound rude, nerdy, condescending, and probably only caused by the fact that english isn't my mother tongue
But what does this line mean exactly?
> There we have protagonist as well and I don't feel conforteble playing as one.
Male protagonist as well, I fixed the text where I missed the ward :)

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
As I understand it, the frame is now being created without much emphasis on the H of the scene? or rather their illustrations? I found a lot of H content, but at some point the scene freezes and that’s it, only restarting helps. I saw only 1 mini vaginal scene as I understand it

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
Can you tell me what scene that is? Either the name or what was going on.
wow.... I downloaded the game again from the same resource and everything worked, all the pictures began to appear (possibly GIFs, if there are any). I guess it was an unpacking problem. The problem was in all except the very first H scenes - at the moment when a picture of a sexual nature should appear, the scene stopped and only ESC + ending the scene solved it. Now everything works (I did absolutely the same thing as last time), it’s some kind of miracle)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote