Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
128942_113891_patreon_banner.jpg

Overview:
Unyielding is a transformation based RPG game. I want it to feel like a tabletop RPG, with a living and interesting world. Choices should always matter.
Catelly was a man until he was cursed by a wizard trying to obtain immortality. Catelly happened to be a hardened mercenary before the curse and refuses to lose to it.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-15
Release Date: 2023-01-14
Developer: MercenaryMage
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.3
Language: English
Other Games: Unyelding 2
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -

1.png BeachBall.png 4cZdC2Y.png BrandySleeping.png WillemPainting.png blackfire_sex-resources.assets-88.png 2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Well, that's different. A game where you're transformed against your will, but you have the option to fight it? Hopefully you can find a way to get back to your old self. God knows if I ever got genderbent by a wizard, I'd be fucking pissed.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
transformation....mkay....... the oh yea...btw u were previously a guy seems unnecessary and just makes it odd. Stop confusing my dick with those extra steps. give me a female MC and optional male backstory so i can skip it. ( ' - ')
I agree, a forced backstory like this is a great way to alienate a potential audience.

dodob

May 10, 2017
Well, it's basically the general: I want to make a female protag game, but need some transformation in it to post it on TFGS kinda thing :pokerFace:
You could make a special patch version for this site, where instead of a genderbender curse, it became a corruption curse or something like that. It would probably be just a few lines of text that would have to be changed.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Aw man, the art looks so good. But there don't appear to be any scenes. At least the ''pay with sex'' option didn't give me one. I hope that's just because it's still early in development. And that we'll be getting some sweet scenes with art later on. It would be such a shame if not. The protag is so hot.
Other than that it seems like a neat little game. Pretty fun. But man, that ''wall of text'' tag is not lying. Jesus.

4.20 star(s) 32 Votes