UP FOR GRABS: Incest game story idea

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
We all know the usual story, which is boring, so I'm offering this free idea to anyone who wants to implement it.

We see the playable character naked and being forced through a police station. The character is struggling to get free and screaming things like, "No! I have to get back!" "I need them!" "Please! Let me go!" The cops transporting him can have some vague back and forth dialogue concerning the situation that they found the MC in. Then, once the MC is thrown into his cell, he (if it is a he) can grab the bars, push out his rock hard cock between them, and shout, "You don't understand! I have to fuck my family!"

That's the introduction. The scene can take place in the middle or at the end of the game later on; it's up to you.

PREMISE
The protagonist pisses someone off--a carnival gypsie, demon, magical creature, or whatever--and is cursed to commit at least three acts of incest per day or else the MC will die.

STATS
1. The MC's gender/sex is up to the player: man, woman, trans man, or trans woman. Their personality can be whatever you want, since it doesn't necessarily need to tie into pissing off the antagonist (it could have just been a misunderstanding, for example, if you want the MC to be a good character).

2. How the MC goes about getting laid is up to each love interest. Maybe the MC can confess to one about what happened and they'll be understanding, be tasked by another before they'll put out, has to convince a third that they (the MC) aren't crazy, et cetera.

3. The family members are of all genders/sexes, but can be chosen in the game's Preferences (even if they don't make any real world sense)--the player isn't limiting their number of love interests, just having them be whatever the player wants them to be. This allows players to have multiple sexual routes: gay, lesbian, shemale, heshe, bisexual, multisexual, or all. There can be an option to default all LIs to whichever route the player wants as well as allows players to change individual LI's gender/sex to whichever they want.

4. The player is given a choice on whether or not the MC is into incest or not. If not, then there can be plenty of internal monologuing about how the MC is reluctant to fuck whoever they're about to.

5. The player is given the choice to allow rape. Depending on the personality that you, the developer, gave the MC, they can either have all of that domineering dialogue while fucking (if the MC is a bad person) or expound upon how much they don't want to do this while in the middle of the act and can express guilt afterward (if the MC is a good person). If rape is turned off, then all sexual acts will be no worse than reluctant, but understanding.

6. If the MC has no dick, then sex toys can be used for optional penetration.

7. Pregnancy can be an optional setting.

THE FAMILY MEMBERS
Mother
Father
Sister
Brother
Aunt
Uncle
Cousin (multiple, if desired)
Grandfather (if desired)
Grandmother (if desired)

FETISHES
All fetishes are optional. Some can be incorporated into the narrative while others can be chosen by the LI ("I'll let you fuck me if you cater to my tastes.") Fetishes can include, but not be limited to:
Stockings
Pantyhose (normal, sheer-to-waist, or men's) [If pantyhose is incorporated, then my request is that they never get ripped, torn, or cut.]
Feet
Ass
Legs
Breasts
Crossdressing
Degradation/Humiliation
BDSM
Pissing

SCENARIOS
All of the usual suspects can be used, even as a task for the MC in order to have sex. They include, but are not limited to:
Shopping
Massage/Applying suntan lotion
House chores (maybe in degrading outfits, if that fetish is selected)
Bribery

SUMMARY
The purpose of this game will be to get to the sex quickly and often, having to do little to no work to make happen. This will not be one of those games where it take forever for the MC to get laid. The game can end however you want it to.

NO GRINDING! If money or resources are needed in order to accomplish a task, then the MC will have an infinite amount of whatever's necessary. Neither family members nor specific sex scenes will ever be gated. Artificially inflating the game's length is also a form of grind, so no to that, too.

That's it. I hope you like it.

Last edited:
Reactions: gg787879