Upcoming game (Maybe): Lust Mission (Poll)

Is it worth it to keep working on my game?

• Yes.

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Maybe you should rework some things..

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Nah, it looks bad.

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • I'm not interested.

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lyathlas

Apr 23, 2021
Hello there, i'm a new guy here, i wanted to see if anyone would be interested in my little project, basically it's a reverse rape game where you command a girl that fights monstergirls or other creatures, i will be using just my RPG Maker VX Ace variables knowledge and my newbie drawings for the characters and CGs, the game also is going to have a LOT of fetishes that you can choose if you want to see them in the game or not, if for example you dont like one fetish, it will be replaced with just vanilla stuff, in fact, every monster will have 1 vanilla rape and 1 fetish rape (or 2 vanilla rapes for some enemies) to equalize everything, that said, this is my first game that i make, just to make sure, here are some images to let you see what i did for now:

Screenshot (3882).png Screenshot (3884).png Screenshot (3886).png Screenshot (3887).png Screenshot (3888).png Screenshot (3889).png 1619191742795.png Lirea 0.png

I saw some people in other sites that took down my work without even asking, so i'll write it here:
[LIREA IS NOT UNDERAGE, EVERY CHARACTER IN MY STORY IS 18+ YEARS OLD.]

Last edited:

Deleted member 1942105

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Depends on the gameplay and how erotic the H-Scenes are I guess. Some very good RPG Maker H-games like SHRIFT shows, that art quality can be just a secondary thing.

Lyathlas

Apr 23, 2021
Depends on the gameplay and how erotic the H-Scenes are I guess. Some very good RPG Maker H-games like SHRIFT shows, that art quality can be just a secondary thing.
I remember playing that game a bit, i tried the demo and that's pretty much what i'm going for, the enemies can pin you like in that game and you must struggle from them, the guns wont hurt the monsters, instead, each shot will make the monsters hornier and sometimes even change the way they act, so to make things more erotic. Given the large amount of fetishes, there will surely be something for everyone, and if there's a fetish you dont like you can switch it off whenever you want, i'm not sure how many of them there will be, but i plan on doing another thread after releasing the demo, to see what the people thinks i need to add.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
I don't know if polls like these are good for anything and might only serve to hurt your confidence. I voted yes to continue for what it's worth. The art is very cute, try to keep that preserved as you improve and develop it. I'm not much into the whole "lose to get raped" thing but others are so I see no wrong with it. Good Luck with your project.

/Xanado

Reactions: novabeaver

Lyathlas

Apr 23, 2021
I don't know if polls like these are good for anything and might only serve to hurt your confidence. I voted yes to continue for what it's worth. The art is very cute, try to keep that preserved as you improve and develop it. I'm not much into the whole "lose to get raped" thing but others are so I see no wrong with it. Good Luck with your project.

/Xanado
Thanks for your vote! Also, well i do have in mind a little something that changes the game a little bit if you're interested. A special armor that changes your moves into sexual attacks so the battle transforms into a battle fuck, and when you make your enemy cum, you can also rape it, probably with a CG scene (i call it armor but it will probably be a dominant outfit) the game is really much into development so every possibility is possible!

Lyathlas

Apr 23, 2021
I might be a little late, but the poll has ended and i can see that it barely passed here, that's good to hear! anyways, i have good news, i do have a playable sandbox with 1 example level (even if it's a little bit of a wip) and 2 selectable fetishes, i'm getting it tested by my beta testers, to see if i made some errors, maybe i'll make it avabile soon, who knows? ;) stay tuned!