RPGM Girl Natsuki: Impregnaria Village and the 5 Shrines [natyusyo]

nobodyhere856

Feb 28, 2023
Sorry to ask but how can I download it on mac (is there instructions somewhere) and how did someone get it on mobile? Is it possible to play on there too? And who's the guy I can talk to who makes ports to macOS?

Bubba16

Aug 9, 2020
If anyone ever decides to do a birth mod for this game... please @ me. Doesn't even have to be more than the one scene, maybe just like 2 different skintones + the monkey child. Would make this 10/10 for me.

Yziks

Jan 16, 2022
How do I do the mission of delivering the loincloth? I have followed everything to the letter, and I have looked for guides from different users, I have the salted squid and the fruit, I talked to the ghost, he did not answer me and he left, after that I went to the map where they give you the ladder, where according to the sanctuary on the side you complete the mission, I have read that you can exchange with it but I didn't see anything like that either, I started a new game and it's still the same, I don't know what to do anymore, I I have walked around the map both day and night and I have spoken with all the npc