RPGM Girl Natsuki: Impregnaria Village and the 5 Shrines [natyusyo]

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
2 things:
Is there anyway on this forum to get the upcoming game for free in English?
Is there a colored version to the recent "Natsuki In Summer" comic"?
Question 1: no there isn't. When the raw games comes, a translation thead may or may not be created, and only after the game has been translated we will get the chance to download it for free.

Question 2: no idea, but JoleeBi may know. He is by far the biggest Amazon nerd in here.

Edit: welp, he answered before I could finish writing this :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: JoleeBi

KCRequiem

Apr 28, 2020
Does anyone actually know the time of the release? I mean, does the game will be immediately available the moment the clock turns 12 a.m. (from 19th to 20th) in Japan? or does it have a specific time scheduled?
best case scenario is Amazon already time scheduled to exactly release the moment the date change to 20th in Japan.
I forgot what is the case for Shipwrecked Todoroki but as far as i remember when i open f95 on 6 am from my place (a bit late 2 hours from Japan time zone) someone already upload the raw version on their thread. Basically if it's a bit late you just need to patient a bit for few hours.

Reactions: PEPEsc

PEPEsc

Jan 23, 2022
best case scenario is Amazon already time scheduled to exactly release the moment the date change to 20th in Japan.
I forgot what is the case for Shipwrecked Todoroki but as far as i remember when i open f95 on 6 am from my place (a bit late 2 hours from Japan time zone) someone already upload the raw version on their thread. Basically if it's a bit late you just need to patient a bit for few hours.
Thanks dude!

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
Question 1: no there isn't. When the raw games comes, a translation thead may or may not be created, and only after the game has been translated we will get the chance to download it for free.

Question 2: no idea, but JoleeBi may know. He is by far the biggest Amazon nerd in here.

Edit: welp, he answered before I could finish writing this :ROFLMAO:
Already answered that question hahaha I'm not an Amazon nerd. I only do it for Natsuki

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
Speaking of Nerd I don't see Hornylord in this thread? did He changed His Name? I haven't seen Him in a couple of months. Hey Brother Hornylord The game is about to release where in the world are you? It's already April you need to come out on your Hibernation

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BreadnNetorare

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
Speaking of Nerd I don't see Hornylord in this thread? did He changed His Name? I haven't seen Him in a couple of months. Hey Brother Hornylord The game is about to release where in the world are you? It's already April you need to come out on your Hibernation
He's probably gearing up for the game, since this'll be the likely candidate to win H Game of the year. Honestly I'll conserve my strength too, we've been waiting for this game for too long I'll probably connect the game to the TV :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Elten and PEPEsc

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
Where can we play/find it?
I hate seeing lazy comments like this. Have you tried looking for it Like can you guys scroll the pages? and find it on your own It's literally 2 to 4 pages away. Is that hard? We've been talking this game and demo since last week. Just keep scrolling the pages. This prev button exist for a reason so use it
IMG_20240417_082925.jpg

Reactions: Brosky48

toonguy40

Mar 8, 2022
Hope this game lets Natsuki run around naked later in the game. Like in the first Yuuka game you could run around naked at night and some people would just have their way with her. Love when games do that.
Considering it has the exact same setup (you undress, take a bath and then have to dress again before leaving), I'd be genuinely surprised if there wasn't an ability to streak through the village post-bath.

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
Considering it has the exact same setup (you undress, take a bath and then have to dress again before leaving), I'd be genuinely surprised if there wasn't an ability to streak through the village post-bath.
I've tried it on the Demo (I use Teleportation). Just like in Yuuka Scattered Shards go in the bath get naked then dont put your clothes use teleportation. I dont know if it works in the actual game though.

toonguy40

Mar 8, 2022
I've tried it on the Demo (I use Teleportation). Just like in Yuuka Scattered Shards go in the bath get naked then dont put your clothes use teleportation. I dont know if it works in the actual game though.
Weird, for me teleportation doesn't work in the inn in general. If I spam W it just... does nothing until I leave the building. It's that way for both the regular demo and modded.

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
Weird, for me teleportation doesn't work in the inn in general. If I spam W it just... does nothing until I leave the building. It's that way for both the regular demo and modded.
Oh my bad I mean in Joiplay app. I used Teleportation there is like a build in System

fapchinees

Dec 30, 2018
Natsuki says "It's bad if you don't wear clothes" when trying to leave the bath, at higher corruption she most likely will be able to walk out naked