RPGM Girl Natsuki: Impregnaria Village and the 5 Shrines [natyusyo]

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
around 2 and a half hours left till midnight in japan
guys, calm down, it's just the initial version, probably if the game is big there will be errors, although I could be wrong., and most importantly I refuse to play it without a quality translation ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
Honestly it kinda makes me sad knowing that after the game comes out and We all played it and get over it. Its just gonna be like what we always do in the other Threads. abandoning it, anyway Im always Grateful to you guys. Im gonna really miss this thread and the people I interact with It's almost a year now since the game announced and We all participate in this thread. hopefully I'll see you all again in a next thread just like the last time. I really respect and appreciate the efforts Brothers and the Unity of the Brotherhood. Thank You images (30).jpeg

dfgi24

May 9, 2020
Honestly it kinda makes me sad knowing that after the game comes out and We all played it and get over it. Its just gonna be like what we always do in the other Threads. abandoning it, anyway Im always Grateful to you guys. Im gonna really miss this thread and the people I interact with It's almost a year now since the game announced and We all participate in this thread. hopefully I'll see you all again in a next thread just like the last time. I really respect and appreciate the efforts Brothers and the Unity of the Brotherhood. Thank You View attachment 3555090
Godspeed Mr JoliBee and thanks for working on the original nipple mod. As much as I was looking forward to this game throughout the months, that was the one singular detail about the game that bothered me. Just letting you know I appreciate the work + the cut nipple suit mod from Shipwrecked Spaceship Todoroki. As a fan of the last 3 games, I'll remember actually seeing the countdown for this game in real time. Its somewhat surreal, but even as I type this down, this too is a fleeting moment. Thanks.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JoleeBi

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
Godspeed Mr JoliBee and thanks for working on the original nipple mod. As much as I was looking forward to this game throughout the months, that was the one singular detail about the game that bothered me. Just letting you know I appreciate the work + the cut nipple suit mod from Shipwrecked Spaceship Todoroki. As a fan of the last 3 games, I'll remember actually seeing the countdown for this game in real time. Its somewhat surreal, but even as I type this down, this too is a fleeting moment. Thanks.
You're always Welcome Thank you. anyway The mod is gonna be like a desert. Let us all appreciate the work and efforts of Amazon that He put in this Game. Let's enjoy the Main Dish before Desert.

katai88

Jul 7, 2021
Honestly it kinda makes me sad knowing that after the game comes out and We all played it and get over it. Its just gonna be like what we always do in the other Threads. abandoning it, anyway Im always Grateful to you guys. Im gonna really miss this thread and the people I interact with It's almost a year now since the game announced and We all participate in this thread. hopefully I'll see you all again in a next thread just like the last time. I really respect and appreciate the efforts Brothers and the Unity of the Brotherhood. Thank You View attachment 3555090
I feel you buddy, this thread gives a huge broo chemistry, it was a pleasure writing with you gentlemen, I hope this release can only make our bond stronger (and our balls emptier)

• Haha
Reactions: JoleeBi

mmocaa

Jul 25, 2022
heads up there seem to be wallpapers that are included with the game, but they're locked behind passwords (which i assume you get from completing the game?)